At Y-Axis, Visa & Immigration Guidance & Counseling are core strengths. We are one of the leading immigration consultants in the Middle East with over 40+ offices . We have 20 years of experience in this field. The extensive research done by our processing teams ensure that our clients get access to the latest information and updates about visas. A genuine intent and expert guidance, will increase your chances to success., we assure you, will help you get a visa to any country.
How will the help of an immigration consultant help in processing my visa?
Immigration consultants with years of experience would have counselled many individuals and helped them in getting their visas. Their processing teams are well versed with the visa application process for different countries. Their experience and expertise can be of valuable help in processing your visa.
Do visa requirements vary for each country?
Yes, each country has its own set of eligibility requirements. The documents that must be submitted can also differ. However, there are certain eligibility factors and visa requirements common to all countries.
How do I apply for a Visa?
Below are the general guidelines for a Visa application:
- Identify the type of Visa that you require
- Identify the authorized place for Visa application (Embassy/Consulate)
- Find out the most appropriate time for filing the application
- Book an appointment for the Visa interview
- Fill the Visa application form
- Collate the necessary documents
- Attend the interview for the Visa
- Pay the required Visa fee
- Wait for the decision on your Visa application
How much does it cost to get a Visa?
The cost of the Visa is variable depending on the category of Visa and your location. It can cost around a few hundreds of dollars to some thousands of dollars.
How long does it take to get a Visa?
The Visa processing times are variable depending on the category of Visa and your location. It can take around a few weeks to some months.
What are the required documents for the Visa interview?
The documents required for a Visa interview will depend on the nation and type of Visa that you are applying to. The documents that are most commonly required are:
- Original Passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity after arrival to the overseas nation
- All expired Passports
- 1 photograph both hard and digital copy as per the specification
- The Visa application confirmation page stamped at the VAC
- A valid receipt of Visa fee payment
- Printout of appointment letter for the Visa interview
Supporting documents required for a Visa interview
The idea of supporting documents is to verify –
- Illegal history, if any
- Monetary affordability;
- Intention to return to home country
What are the different types of Visas?
There are different types of Visas that are available based on your requirement and purpose of travel overseas such as Student Visa, Work Visa, Investor Visa, Business Visa, Dependent Visa, and Visitor Visa, etc.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.