WHY MIGRATE OVERSEAS?
- Migrating abroad enhances your career.
- It builds a broader outlook and better character.
- It helps you develop a global network of friends/partners.
- It makes you more valuable as a talent.
- It helps you explore new cultures around the world.
As per the UN report on migration, over 280 million migrants are currently on the globe. They are finding better places to live happier lives, have rewarding careers, and enjoy a more inclusive social environment.
WHAT IMMIGRANTS LOOK FOR?
Migrating to another country is a life-changing experience. Most of the ex-pats in the UAE look for permanent residency in other countries as they can avail more benefits from it. Apart from this, there are several other reasons for immigrating abroad, these include:
- Better prospects to explore
- Job opportunities
- Permanent Residence
- Standard of living
- Federal benefits
- Quality of education
- Health benefits
- Stable political environment
- International citizenship
- Global recognition of skills
WHICH COUNTRY TO IMMIGRATE?
Decide after a well-thought-out plan of action!
Every country has its strengths to migrate. Based on your requirements and considering a few factors like immigration policies, visa requirements, job opportunities, career outlook, PRs, etc. you need to make a wise decision.
Y-Axis, the top immigration consultant in the UAE, has listed the top countries to migrate to, each having their own strengths. Explore the best country to immigrate to and make the right decision in your life.
Top countries to which people immigrate
Australia is the perfect place to immigrate as the country is blessed with an excellent environment, a stable economy, and high living standards. The country is the perfect place for immigrants from the UAE to settle because of its ideal features like:
- Well-defined living rights
- Standard economy
- Growing employment opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Social security
- High standards of living
- World-class educational facilities for children
PATHS TO MIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA
There are various paths for Australian immigration from UAE. Below are the major streams in which you can select and apply for visa accordingly. These include:
- Australia Skilled Migration
- Business Migration
- Employer Nominated Migration
- Australian Permanent Residence Pathways for Australia PR Visa
- Work Stream Permanent Residence
- Family Stream Permanent Residence
- Investment stream permanent Residence
|Get evaluated instantly with Y-Axis Australia points calculator for free. Check your eligibility right away for your Australia work visa.|
Every year thousands of expats migrate to Canada from UAE. Even though UAE boasts a high quality of life, many of them choose Canada immigration because of the fascinating reasons:
- An easy path to citizenship
- Universal health care facilities
- High-quality standards in education
- Flourishing career opportunities
- A plethora of nature and wildlife
Emirates stands in the fifth position of Canada’s residence after Canadians, Indians, Americans, and Nigerians. While applying for Canada Immigration, both foreign nationals and Emirates are equally considered.
Canada is looking forward to welcoming close to 432,000 new immigrants by the end of 2022, according to the Immigration Levels Plan 2022-2023. The country is welcoming more and more immigrants in order to support its economic and social prosperity.
Here are the immigrant levels planned for the coming years
|Year||Immigration Levels Plan|
|Total||1.33 million PRs|
POPULAR PATHWAYS FOR CANADA IMMIGRATION
The prominent pathways for Canada Immigration among all these are:
- Canada Express Entry Program
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Quebec immigration
- Family sponsorship
- Investor Program
EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
If you are eligible for any of these programs, you can apply for the Provincial Nominee Program.
|Check your eligibility for Canada immigration instantly through Y-Axis Canada Skilled Immigration Points Calculator for free.|
Y-Axis Canada Points Calculator analyses the score based on the following factors:
- Language skills
- Employment in Canada
Note: The minimum score required for Canada Immigration is 67 points.
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
This program is an option for candidates who do not get qualified for Express Entry System. The PNP gives 600 extra CRS points for candidates who get qualified in the two-tier application process. The Provincial Nomination Program has two categories:
- Enhanced PNPs – Use Express Entry System to draw candidates
- Base PNPs – Operates independently without Express Entry
Quebec follows separate pathways for inviting immigration candidates. It operates the following programs:
- Regular Skilled Worker Program – French-speaking foreign workers
- Quebec Experience Program – French-speaking international student graduates
- Quebec Permanent Immigration Pilot Programs – food processing workers, orderlies, and tech workers
IRCC continues to process the remaining applicants in this inventory and expects to complete this by the end of 2022. IRCC is still processing the remaining applications from 2021 and expects to complete this activity by the end of 2022.
Canada considers the importance of the family members of its immigrants. Hence it has introduced
- Family Sponsorship program – which allows you to sponsor for spouses and common-law partners, dependent children to immigrate to Canada.
- Parents and Grandparents program – allows to sponsor your parents and grandparents to immigrate to Canada.
Canada encourages entrepreneurs to invest or start their business in the country through the Canada Investor program. This will allow entrepreneurs to avail themselves of many benefits of living and doing business in Canada.
You can select any of the immigration programs and apply for a visa accordingly.
Germany is a beautiful country providing an excellent working environment that is highly secured with an attractive living style. It encourages many young individuals and talented professionals to enter and select a suitable job opportunity to work. The country is seeking many highly professionally skilled people for well-paid positions.
|Highest paid job sectors in Germany|
|IT & Software||€50,000 – €60,000|
|Engineering||€60,000 – €65,000|
|Accounting & Finance||€60,000 – €65,000|
|HR||€40,000 – €50,000|
|Hospitality||€30,000 – €40,000|
|Sales & Marketing||€50,000 – €55,000|
|Healthcare||€40,000 – €50,000|
|STEM||€40,000 – €50,000|
|Teaching||€50,000 – €60,000|
|Nursing||€30,000 – €35,000|
The German government hopes that the Skilled Immigration Act will fulfill and meet labor market needs. There is a wide range of possibilities for Germany immigration, from which you can select to apply for visa accordingly:
- Germany Job seeker visa
- EU Blue Cards
- Residence Permits for Employees
- Residence Permits for Investors
- Family reunions
- Applications for settlement permits or German citizenship
The easiest way for Germany Immigration is to migrate through a Germany Job seeker visa.
But you need to ensure that you are filing the right type of application with the relevant immigration authorities and embassies.
|Check your Germany eligibility score right now using Y-Axis Germany Points Calculator.|
The UK is the most preferred country for ex-pats from UAE. The country is extremely multicultural and encourages ex-pats to enjoy the freedom to celebrate their own cultures. The country is offering various immigration paths for foreign nationals, due to which the immigrants’ number was doubled from 5 million to 10 million.
With deep knowledge of the UK immigration policies, Y-Axis offers you superior guidance and counsels you on all necessary procedures and requirements to increase your chances of UK immigration from the UAE.
There are many pathways for UK immigration, but the most common and successful paths include:
- Migrate through Work Visa – UK skilled migration
- Migrate through Student Route
- Migrating through Family Visa
- Migrating through UK Business Visa
- Migrating through UK Investor visa
The UK government encourages skilled professionals to work in the UK under the Tier 2 visa program to meet the competitive edge.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE UK VISA WITH Y-AXIS
The eligibility criteria for the UK skilled migration depends on the new points-based UK Visa system.
Here’s a comparison between immigration points of Canada, Australia, and the UK. Learn the specific requirements of different countries as to the immigration policies followed by different countries here.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR VISA TO MIGRATE ABROAD FROM UAE?
You must go through the process below to migrate abroad from UAE:
- Check your eligibility for the particular country
- Select the appropriate type of visa
- Gather the visa requirements for the particular type of visa
- Duly fill in the desired visa application form which is available online
- Schedule an interview appointment for the visa
- Attending the interview for the visa
HOW CAN Y-AXIS ASSIST YOU?
Associating with Y-Axis, you will be working with immigration professionals, who are happy to serve you with the best.
The world’s best immigration consultation, Y-Axis, provides unbiased immigration services for every client based on their interests and requirements. The notable services of Y-Axis include:
Which are the best countries to migrate overseas?
Best countries for settling aboard with family include – Canada, Australia, the UK, and Germany.
What are the Top 10 most accepting countries for immigrants?
The top 10 most-accepting countries for immigrants are the USA, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Russia, the UK, the UAE, France, Canada, Australia, and Spain as per the UN.
What other information does my migration application ask for?
You may be asked for:
- Basic demographic information
- Information relating to your qualifications
- Information relating to your work experience
- Your English language scores
- Information about your residence in any other country
- Information on dependents, relatives, or friends
- Information about staying in the new country
- Information on your health and character
What are the costs involved in immigration?
Costs will depend upon the country you are applying to and the visa type. Normally there will be a visa fee that you will have to pay in the migrating country’s currency.
An applicant will have to bear the other costs like migration agent fees, notary charges, courier charges, English language test charges, nomination and additional authorities’ fees.
In a few instances like an application for Parent Migration they might ask for a security deposit as a part of the assurance of support.
How long does it take to migrate?
Normally countries like Australia or Canada take 8-12 months or more. It differs from country to country. As per our experience, in most cases, the duration of the process depends upon the way an applicant has planned his/her migration and whether they are willing to work proactively to create favorable conditions. An example is how much in advance the applicant is preparing the documentation and other aspects of the process.
Again, it differs on a case-to-case basis and the type of visa. We need to also understand that the applicant will not have any control over the timelines to act by the various authorities. However, he/she can definitely control the time taken in filing the applications from his/her side.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.