Why not Canada?
- Picturesque natural landscape
- Stunning cities
- Thrilling adventures
- All-Season charm
Canada Tourist Visa
If you wish to visit Canada and experience its natural beauty like millions of others, then you should apply for the Canada visit visa. The Canada tourist visa is valid for six months and consists of both single entry and multiple entry visas. The visitor visa to Canada does not allow you to work, but you can travel across Canada for tourism and leisure.
Canada visit visa details
The tourist visa to Canada allows you to work in Canada for six months, apart from this you can:
- Use the visa for leisure or tourism
- Take your children and dependents on the visa
- Use the visa for travel but not apply for work
The visa has a usual processing time of 27 days.
Application cover letter
When you apply for a visit visa, you should also include a cover letter which is an important part of the application. It should include the following aspects:
- The purpose of travel to the destination
- Explanation of how you will manage your travel expenses and proof of said funds
- Describe the source of income
- Describe if you have any sponsor from Canada – explain your relationship with your sponsor and the reason for sponsorship
- Give an overview of your flight itinerary, you should mention your flight schedule and also the schedule of your main planned activities in Canada
- The reason for visiting the location
- Explanation of how you intend to manage your travel expenses, as well as proof that you have the required funds.
- Describe the source of your income.
- Include the dates of your flights as well as the dates of your important appointments.
Canada visit visa eligibility requirements
The following eligibility conditions must be met in order to obtain a Canada Visitor Visa:
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have enough money to support themselves and their families for the duration of their stay.
- Applicants must not be looking for a job or take up a job in Canada
- Applicants should have no criminal history and be ready to follow all of the country’s rules.
- Applicants who plan to stay with relatives or friends should also have letters of invitation from their sponsor.
- Applicants belonging to certain countries must obtain a temporary resident visa
- Depending on the profile, certain applicants may need to meet additional entry criteria.
Canada tourist visa document requirements
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements to prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
What are the Canada visit visa requirements?
Here are the eligibility requirements for Canada visit visa:
Applicants must show that they have sufficient funds to support themselves and their families during their stay.
Applicants must not be looking for work or planning to start working in Canada.
Applicants must have no criminal records and be willing to abide by any of the country’s laws.
Applicants who want to stay with family or friends should have letters of invitation from them as well.
What documents are required for Canada tourist visa?
A valid passport with a six-month or longer expiration date
Documents demonstrating that you have sufficient links to your home country
Financial documents demonstrating that you have sufficient funds to sustain your stay in Canada
A letter of invitation from your family or friends if you intend to stay with them
Medical clearance certificate
How much bank balance is required for Canada tourist visa?
When applying for a visa, bank accounts should have the required minimum balance. You must submit 3-month account statements signed and stamped by a bank official which must be filed with the visa application.
Is Canada visitor visa easy to get?
A Canada visit visa can be easy to get provided you meet the eligibility criteria, submit the required documents and follow the application process diligently.
What is the Canada visitor visa processing time?
The processing is usually a few weeks which comes to around 27 days.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.