Portugal Business Permit
If you want to visit Portugal for business-related activities, you need to apply for a Portuguese business visa. This visa facilitates a businessperson to visit Portugal for partnership or corporate meetings, and employment.
You need to apply for a short-stay visa. This visa for short-stay is also known as the Schengen visa. It allows you to stay in Portugal for 90 days. This visa is valid for all the countries which have signed the Schengen agreement.
These are the following documents you need to apply for the business visa for Portugal.
- Valid passport
- Copies of old passports
- 3 passport-sized photos
- The last three months’ financial statements
- A policy for travel insurance that covers medical emergencies
- Letter of reference from the employer
- Copy of your returns of income tax
- Proof of hotel booking and flight reservation
- Letter of Invitation from the Portuguese company with detailed address and contact information
- Lodging details in the country
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM THE COMPANY SPONSORING THE VISIT
- Returns of income tax for the past three years
- Cover Letter of the Business from the company to the employee
- Training or Conference letter from the Portuguese organization or association if the visit is for business purposes
HOW CAN Y-AXIS HELP YOU?
- Evaluating the documents needed for your visa application
- Guide you on the funds that need to be displayed to the visa officials
- Counsel you to complete the process of application
Contact us today to start the process of applying for your Business Visa for Portugal.
What are the requirements for obtaining a business permit in Portugal?
If you are applying for a business permit, you will almost certainly need a letter from your employer, or a letter from your solicitor, accountant, bank manager, or a local chamber of commerce if you’re planning on freelancing in Portugal. There’s a chance you will need some comparisons as well. The length of time it takes to get a permit in Portugal varies depending on the reason for your visit.
How long would it take to get a permit for Portugal?
You should expect to wait up to 90 days, depending on the type of permit you have applied for. Your file will be reviewed during these 90 days, and you should receive a notice inviting you in for an interview. If all goes well during the interview, you will be granted your permit.
How much funds are required for the Portugal Visa?
According to the European Commission, you need to have an income of 40 Euros per day when applying for a visa for Portugal at the Portugal Consulate or Embassy.
What is Type D Visa in Portugal?
The residence visa of Portugal is also known as the D7 visa. It helps in obtaining a residence permit in Portugal. This visa is valid for four months.
How can I stay in Portugal for six months?
You can apply for a Schengen Visa at the Embassy or Consulate of Portugal in your native country. The application can be submitted between 15 days to six months prior to your scheduled trip to Portugal. The fee for the short-stay visa in Schengen is 80 Euros.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.