Expert Support For Your Australia Business Visa
If you wish to visit Australia for business purposes, then you must apply for the Australian Business Visa. Also known as the Subclass 600 or business visitor visa, this is a temporary visa designed to help organizations with business interests and associations in Australia.
In order to apply for this visa, you must have a genuine reason to travel to Australia for business purposes and must be outside Australia when you apply for this visa and get a decision on your application.
You must meet the health and character requirements required by the government.
You must have enough funds to support yourself while you are in Australia.
- Invitation from the host organization
- Registration details if you are attending a conference
- Letter from your employer stating the purpose of your visit
- Travel itinerary and stay details and information about your Australian business contacts
- Proof of employment and professional qualifications
- Proof of previous contact with Australian businesses
You can apply online for this visa and the processing time is around 10 days.
The Australian business visa is a temporary visa. The validity of the visa is for 12 months. You can come to Australia in the validity period and stay for up to three months.
What you can do with a Business Visitor Visa
- Initiate queries on general business or employment
- Enter into a business contract or renew an existing one
- investigate, negotiate, enter into or review a business contract
- You cannot work or provide services to a business organization in the country
- You cannot sell any goods or services in the country
How much is an ABN in Australia?
The ABR – Australian Business Register does not require payment of fees for applying for an ABN by paper application or online. A Tax Agent will charge a fee for their services if you consult them to complete an application. If not, there is no cost.
How much does it cost to start a business in Australia?
You can start a business in Australia even for $1,000. The exact cost and funds required will depend on below 2 factors:
- Business structure
The 4 most common Business structures in Australia are:
- Sole trader: an individual who operates as a sole individual lawfully liable for all aspects of the business
- Company: a lawful entity that is distinct from its shareholders
- Partnership: an alliance of entities or individuals jointly running a business but not as a company
- Trust: an entity that holds income or property for benefit of others
- Business type
There are several Business types in Australia but the 3 most common are:
- Independent contractor
- A franchise
• An online business
How to start a Business in Australia?
Below are the steps that must be followed to start a business in Australia:
- Select your business structure
- Choose a business type
- Apply for an ABN – Australian Business Number
- Register the name of your business
- Identify the source for your funds
- Register for the accurate taxes
How much does it cost to register a business name in Australia?
The fees for registering a Business name in Australia are:
- $36 for 1 year
- $84 for 3 years
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.