Expert Support For Your Australia Business Visa
If you wish to visit Australia for business purposes, then you must apply for the Australian Business Visa. Also known as the Subclass 600 or business visitor visa, this is a temporary visa designed to help organizations with business interests and associations in Australia.
In order to apply for this visa, you must have a genuine reason to travel to Australia for business purposes and must be outside Australia when you apply for this visa and get a decision on your application.
You must meet the health and character requirements required by the government.
You must have enough funds to support yourself while you are in Australia.
- Invitation from the host organization
- Registration details if you are attending a conference
- Letter from your employer stating the purpose of your visit
- Travel itinerary and stay details and information about your Australian business contacts
- Proof of employment and professional qualifications
- Proof of previous contact with Australian businesses
You can apply online for this visa and the processing time is around 10 days.
The Australian business visa is a temporary visa. The validity of the visa is for 12 months. You can come to Australia in the validity period and stay for up to three months.
What you can do with a Business Visitor Visa
- Initiate queries on general business or employment
- Enter into a business contract or renew an existing one
- investigate, negotiate, enter into or review a business contract
- You cannot work or provide services to a business organization in the country
- You cannot sell any goods or services in the country
Is it possible for me to extend my stay in Australia on this visa?
You can only stay in Australia on a Visitor visa for a total of 12 months or fewer unless there are exceptional circumstances. You must leave Australia before your existing visa expires if you are denied a new visa.
What are the different categories of business visitor visas?
You can start a business in Australia even for $1,000. The exact cost and funds required will depend on below 2 factors:
- Business structure
The 4 most common Business structures in Australia are:
- Sole trader: an individual who operates as a sole individual lawfully liable for all aspects of the business
- Company: a lawful entity that is distinct from its shareholders
- Partnership: an alliance of entities or individuals jointly running a business but not as a company
- Trust: an entity that holds income or property for benefit of others
- Business type
There are several Business types in Australia but the 3 most common are:
- Independent contractor
- A franchise
• An online business
What are the number of visits granted under this visa
It’s possible that you’ll only be able to enter once. If this is the case, you will need to apply for a new visa if you want to return to Australia after your current one expires.
While you may travel to and from Australia as often as you like while your visa is valid, the total amount of time you spend in Australia cannot exceed the term of stay given to you.
With an Austrian business visa, may I travel to other Schengen countries?
Yes, you certainly can. The Schengen states have abolished their borders, allowing residents to freely travel between them. A person with a valid Schengen visa is free to visit any nation in the Schengen Area.
However, please make it clear in your application which countries you want to visit. Because Austria is your primary destination, you must apply at an Austrian representative authority regardless of where you intend to travel.
With a business visa, how long may I stay in Austria?
Within a six-month period, a business visa is valid for 90 days. That implies you have six months to enter the Schengen Area and remain for a maximum of 90 days. When the 90-day time is up, you must return to your home country.
Do I have to apply for a residence permit?
If you are neither an EEA citizen or a Swiss national and plan to stay in Austria for more than six months, you will need to apply for a residence visa. If your stay will be less than six months, you will not need a residence permit, but you will require a visa. Work permits, study permits, and research permits are all available.
Is it Possible to Use a Tourist Visa for Business?
Schengen visas are uniform, and you can stay for the same amount of time in any Schengen country, whether for business or as a tourist. But a tourist visa cannot be used for business purposes.
This is owing to the fact that the standards vary depending on the reason for your visa application.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.