For those wishing to migrate to another country, the United States provides unrivalled opportunities and a superior quality of life. It’s a migration destination of choice due to its strong economy, excellent educational system, and liberal way of life.
We at Y-Axis Dubai have a lot of experience providing consultation for the US immigration system. Our teams have the expertise and experience to assist you in realizing your dream to migrate to USA.
Reasons to immigrate to USA
- USA is the world’s leading economy.
- The US has cosmopolitan cities with great quality of life.
- There’s immense demand for workers of all skills.
- The country is a melting pot of world cultures.
- USA offers a huge opportunity for professional growth.
- The country has high salaries with incredible savings on offer.
US immigration process
The US has a well-defined immigration system that receives thousands of applications per year. There are a variety of options for migrating to the United States, which include:
- Migrating to the US as an employee
- Migrating to the US through the investor route
- Migrating with your family to the US
As a leading US immigration consultant, Y-Axis has always adopted a professional approach and does thorough research to help you realize your ambition of migrating to the US.
What are the options of moving to the US?
There are around 185 categories of migration permits that the US offers. The 2 broad categories are:
They are for temporary visits for the purposes of study, visiting family, work, business, or vacation.
They are for people who want to immigrate to the United States. At the port of entry, you will be processed for the I-551 or Permanent Resident Card. It’s also known as the Green Card.
When endorsed, it replaces a provisional I-551 as proof of Permanent Residence for a period of 1 year through a CBP admission stamp.
How much time does it take to complete the process for US immigration?
Since each immigration pathway is different it’s tough to predict application processing times. There are 3 factors that generally influence the required processing times:
- Time needed for processing the application
- Time needed for processing through the Consulate and the NVC
- Time needed for the case to become current
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.