Italy BUSINESS VISA
Italy business visa is for people who wish to visit Italy for an official business reason. The visa allows individuals to visit Italy for a limited period of time, up to 90 days.
A residence permit is required for stays of more than 90 days. The Schengen visa is another name for a short-stay visa. The Schengen visa is valid in all European countries that have signed the Schengen agreement. Italy is a member of the Schengen agreement.
You must have a valid reason to visit the country.
During your stay, you must have enough money to support yourself and any dependents.
You must have close ties to your home country, allowing you to return home at the end of your stay.
You must have a good reputation and no criminal history.
You must have a valid invitation from a legitimate company in the country with which you are doing /will do business.
The document must be written in Italian or English on the company’s official letterhead and sealed and signed by a company official whose full name must be stated.
Countries that are part of the Schengen area have similar eligibility requirements. In your visa application you will need to include the following documents:
- Completed visa application form
- Color photograph
- A valid passport with a validity of at least six months after the end of your stay period in the country
- Copy of your air ticket
- Proof of having travel insurance that must be valid during the tenure of your visa and in the Schengen area.
- The value of the policy must be at least 30,000 Euros and must cover expenses of sudden illness, accident
- Supporting documents that can include copies of tickets, a confirmation of hotel reservation, a private invitation letter and an official invitation.
- The invitation letter in the case of a business visit will have the organization’s contact details and the invited person’s details including the purpose and length of visit.
- Applicant must provide proof of having enough funds to support his stay in the country
- Application must contain a certificate of business registration which proves that your concerned business is legal and is approved by the concerned authorities
- Bank statement
- Income tax returns
According to the official website, the processing period for an Italy visa is 15 business days. However, if there is a high volume of applications at the consulate, it could be extended.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.