Italy BUSINESS Permit
If you plan to visit Italy for a business trip, you need to apply for a short-stay visa. This visa permits you to stay in Italy for 90 days.
A stay of above 90 days in Italy requires a residence permit.
The Italian short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. It is valid for all the countries of Europe that are involved in the agreement of Schengen. The Schengen visa lets you visit and stay in Italy and the other 26 countries Schengen region.
REQUIREMENTS for ELIGIBILITY
These are the requirements you need to fulfill to be issued a short-stay visa in Italy:
- A credible reason to visit Italy
- Sufficient funds to cover your and the dependents’ expenses during your stay
- A strong connection with your home country, where you can return when the purpose of your visit is achieved.
- No criminal record.
- A credible reputation.
- Health insurance
- Good business contacts with a respectable company in Italy
You need to include the following documents while applying for the visa:
- Duly filled form of the visa
- Passport sized colored photographs
- A passport with six months’ validity from the last date of your stay in Italy
- Photocopy of your flight ticket
- Evidence of travel insurance for your trip to the Schengen region
- A policy for travel insurance that covers medical emergencies
- Additional documents like hotel reservation documents, photocopy of tickets, private, and an official invitation letter.
- The invitation letter from the Italian business must have the organization’s detailed contact information, the purpose, duration of stay, and personal details of the applicant.
- The applicant needs to prove to have sufficient funds to cover their expenses in Italy.
- The application needs to include a business registration certificate as evidence of your business being legal and having the approval of the concerned authorities.
- Bank statement
- IT returns
WHERE TO APPLY?
You can submit the visa application at the consulate or embassy of Italy.
The business vis facilitates you to stay in Italy for 90 days. You can also stay in either of the countries in the Schengen area.
HOW CAN Y-AXIS HELP YOU?
- Evaluating the documents needed for your visa application
- Guide you on the funds that need to be displayed to the visa officials
- Counsel you to complete the process of application
How can I extend my Italy business visa?
No, you cannot extend the business visa. You need to leave the country before the visa expires. You can choose to apply for an extension for exceptional circumstances.
You have to apply for a new visa from your home country.
Can I convert my business visa to a tourist visa?
No, you cannot convert your business visa to a tourist visa. If you have a business permit, you can do tourism activities. If you need a tourist visa, you need to go back to your country and apply for a tourist visa.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.