WHY APPLY FOR A PR VISA?
- You find safer countries to settle permanently
- You get to access high-quality education
- A strong economy ensures better job opportunities
- Increases quality of life
- Helps you build a network globally
THE WISE CHOICE OF APPLYING FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY
Individuals wanting to migrate to another country can apply for permanent residency.
|A permanent resident status gives you the option to migrate to a country, stay there, and apply for citizenship. PR provides a sense of certainty to your overseas stay, allowing you to claim benefits that you cannot enjoy as a temporary entrant into that country.|
A PR gets most of the benefits that a citizen of the country enjoys, except for the right to vote or hold a political position or critical posts in the government.
Many permanent residency options are available, depending on your circumstances and requirements.
Most permanent residency options offer a long-term immigration status for the applicant, spouse, and children. The PR status can be converted to citizenship in most cases.
BENEFITS OF PR
Free education for children, healthcare & retirement benefits are some of the top reasons that people choose to immigrate.
It’s said that it’s wise to invest in a PR visa. It’s in fact the best choice you can make if you are thinking about your future. Learn how to apply for a Canada PR visa.
Here are some benefits of getting a PR in any foreign country :
- Permanent residency or PR status allows you to live, work, and study in any part of the country or even start your own business.
- As a permanent resident, you enjoy social security benefits, healthcare benefits, and financial benefits.
- A PR gains access to jobs with better pay, tax rebates, and compensation in case of any illness. For instance, if you have an Australian PR, you have better chances of landing a job in Australia simply because employers prefer those with a PR visa.
- If you are a Canadian permanent resident, you will get access to job opportunities in fast-growing industries. You will enjoy tax rebates like other citizens and be eligible for workers’ compensation in case of an accident.
- In the case of Australia, the financial benefits for PR holders include the right to buy a residential property or having access to student loans if you want to study at any university there.
- Australian permanent residents gain access to Medicare, providing free treatment in public hospitals and subsidized medical services and treatment charges. Medicare is a healthcare program run by the Government of Australia.
- In Canada, permanent residents and their family members access Canada’s world-class public healthcare system.
- A permanent resident of a country can bring their family and parents to the country.
HOW DOES ONE OBTAIN A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA?
You will have to go through an application process to get PR status. The applications go through detailed scrutiny.
Let’s check out the PR process of 2 top countries for immigration.
Generally, the eligibility for Canada PR is through a points-based system, depending on the Canadian immigration stream applying in. Applicants are assessed on various factors, such as – age, language, education, and work experience.
Immigration programs of Canada
Canada offers different immigration programs to apply for permanent residency status. The most popular ones are:
- Express Entry Program is an online application management system used to manage permanent residence applications for Canada’s leading economic immigration programs. Express Entry programs are – the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is the route to Canada PR. It goes through provincial and territorial governments. Almost 80 PNP immigration pathways or ‘streams’ are available.
|CHECK YOUR CANADA ELIGIBILITY SCORE RIGHT NOW|
|Find your eligibility right now through Y-Axis Canada immigration points calculator.|
Australia offers many options to apply for permanent residency. You can choose the appropriate option based on your eligibility and requirements. For the Australia PR, points determine your eligibility. You must score 65 points to be eligible to receive an invitation to apply through Australia’s SkillSelect.
|CHECK YOUR AUSTRALIA ELIGIBILITY SCORE RIGHT NOW|
|Find your eligibility right now through Y-Axis Australia immigration points calculator.|
HOW CAN Y-AXIS ASSIST YOU?
Many of the Y-Axis clients have benefited from our counseling and guidance services to successfully migrate overseas from the UAE.
Y-Axis, the world’s best immigration company, provides unbiased immigration services for every client based on their interests and requirements. The impeccable services of Y-Axis include:
What is the difference between permanent resident and citizen?
A permanent resident is a person who has been granted the right to live in a country by the government of that country.
As an immigrant, you will have to get the PR before you can think of applying for citizenship. An immigrant cannot directly apply for citizenship in their country.
The differences between permanent resident and citizenship are:
- Citizens can exercise their voting rights, but permanent residents have no voting rights.
- Permanent residents should have the passport of their originating country, but citizens are legitimate passport holders.
- Citizens cannot be deported, but permanent residents can be deported to their native country under certain circumstances.
- A citizen can run for election, permanent residents cannot.
- A visa quota does not bind citizens to bring their family members to the adopted country. Still, permanent residents have certain restrictions in this regard.
What is PR?
Permanent residence, commonly called PR, allows you to move to a country, stay for some time, and then apply for citizenship. In certain countries, obtaining a PR status ultimately leads to citizenship.
How can I get PR?
You will have to go through an application process to get a PR status. The application process and eligibility requirements vary from country to country. After considering multiple factors, the decision to apply for a PR status and where to apply for it must be taken.
Can I leave my job after applying for PR?
In some instances, leaving your job after applying for PR can affect the number of points you will get, especially if you intend to take up Canada PR.
Getting a PR status doesn’t mean you will get a job right away in that country. Ideally, it would help if you calculated your expenses cost of living in the country you are planning to move to before deciding.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.