Spain Business Visa
You would need to apply for a business visa if you want to visit Spain for business purposes. A businessman may use this visa to travel to Spain for business purposes such as company meetings, job interviews, or partnership meetings.
You will need to apply for a 90-day short-stay visa in order to stay in Spain. The Schengen visa is another name for a short-stay visa.
- To visit the country, you must have a valid reason.
- You must have enough money to support yourself and any dependents during your stay.
- You must have strong links to your home country, enabling you to return home after your stay is completed.
- You must have a clean criminal record and a decent reputation.
- A valid invitation from a legitimate company in the country with which you are doing business is needed.
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past ten years
- 2 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Spain
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Spain on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Income tax returns of last three years
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of civil status
Spain investment residency
In 2013, Spain introduced the golden visa scheme. A €500,000 real estate investment would secure family residency. Every two years, the Spanish investor visa may be renewed. After five years, permanent residency is possible, and after ten years, citizenship is possible. To keep and renew the residency visa permit, it is not mandatory to live in Spain.
What is the duration of stay of the Spain business visa?
The Spain Business visa is only valid for a limited period of time. A stay of “90 days in any 180-day period” is described as a “short stay.” This means that in any 180-day cycle, the total length of stay cannot exceed 90 days. You can only access the Schengen region once with a single-entry visa. During the validity of the Schengen Visa, a two-entry or multiple-entry visa allows for two or more entries.
How soon should I apply?
You can only apply for a business visa in Spain 90 days before your departure date. Because some forms of travel purposes can take longer than normal to process, we suggest that you apply at least 20 working days before the date you wish to depart. For example, from the time of your appointment, your Schengen Visa application will be processed in 5-15 working days.
What is the processing time?
The processing time for a Spain Business visa (Schengen Visa) varies from 10 to 15 days in the Spain Embassy/Consulate. The processing time for a Spain visa is determined by a number of factors and is subject to change at the discretion of the consulate.
What is the cover letter required in the visa application?
The Spain Business visa cover letter is a letter that summarizes your plan to travel to a Schengen member country. Explain the following in your cover letter:
- The intention of your trip
- When and where you intend to travel
- How your trip will be financed
- Your trip’s day-by-day itinerary
The length of the trip
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.