Why Golden Visa?
- Long term, renewable residence visa valid for 10 years
- Entry visa valid for six months with multiple entries
- Sponsor family members regardless of their ages
- Sponsor unlimited number of domestic helpers
- No sponsor or employer required
The Golden visa of the UAE is a residence visa of long-term that allows talents from overseas countries to live and work or study in this Gulf country while they obtain special benefits. Eligible for Golden visas are investors, scientists, entrepreneurs, exceptional students and graduates, benevolent persons, and brave hearts. Know about the paybacks of the Golden visa and how one can use digital services in order to apply for it.
Benefits of a Golden Visa
A long-term residency visa, the ‘Golden visa’ of the UAE allows talented foreigners to live and work or study in the country and avail of unique benefits including:
- An entry visa for six months that allows its holders to enter the country multiple times and move ahead with residence allotment
- It is a long-term, extendable residence visa with a validity of 10 years
- It is a self-sponsored visa, as an employment sponsor is not necessary for it
- Allows its holders to stay outside the Emirates for more than the normal restriction of six months so that they can keep this visa valid
- Permits its holders to sponsor their family members, including spouses and children, irrespective of their ages
- Let its holders sponsor an unrestricted number of housekeepers
- Allows family members of these visa holders to reside in the UAE until they are valid, in case the primary holders of the Golden visas expires.
- ESAAD privilege card: According to the Dubai Media Office, Golden visa holders in Dubai will be presented with the prized ESAAD privilege card. The card will be given free of cost to holders of Golden visas of five and ten years durations in Dubai.
They must meet a minimum of one of the following conditions:
- Deposit up to AED10 million in a UAE’s investment fund.
- Need to be a company’s owner with AED10 million as capital investment or should be a partner in a company owning a share of a minimum of AED10 million.
- In addition, the following conditions need to be met:
- They should own investment funds instead of being funded through a loan and provide sufficient proof
- The applicants need to have held the investment for a minimum of three years
- The applicants need to hold an insurance document for their family members and themselves
Who can apply for Golden Visa?
Chosen Dubai’s Golden Visa holders will be granted the Esaad card. They include
- Real estate investors
- Investors in public investment funds
- People with specialized talents and researchers in science and knowledge, such as scientists, doctors, specialists, inventors
- Creative people in culture and art
- Executive directors
- Specialized academics
- Professional sportspeople
- PhD degree holders specializing in engineering or science, humanitarian aid workers
- Outstanding university and high-school graduates
UAE Golden Visa Fees
The UAE Golden Visa’s cost mainly depends on the service type and the category of visa. Individuals who apply from within the UAE will have to pay between AED2,800 and AED3,800 to secure a Golden Visa. Those who apply from outside the UAE will need to pay anywhere between AED3,800 and AED4,800.
Steps to apply for UAE Golden Visa
- Step 1: Register your interest on the UAE’s Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA).
- Step 2: Check your eligibility criteria
- Step 3: Arrange all the requirements as per the checklist
- Step 4: If you are not nominated then apply via the box labelled “Visa – Golden Visa – Nomination Request For Golden Residence – New Request.
- Step 5: Fill the online form which requests your personal details, plus the category under which you believe you can be nominated.
- Step 6: Unified Identification Number (UID), a six-digit number automatically will be assigned to individuals.
UAE Golden Visa Validity
The UAE Golden Visa holders can stay outside the Emirates as long as they want without having to worry about losing their residency. Earlier, they were allowed to spend only six months outside the UAE to lose their residency.
Holders of the Golden Visa can sponsor their family members, including their spouse and dependent children, irrespective of their ages. They can also sponsor any number of housekeepers.
The family members of these visa holders can also avail of the benefit of residing in the UAE even if the primary visa holder expires until the residence permit is valid.
How can Y-Axis assist you?
Y-Axis, the leading immigration consultant in UAE, provides unbiased services for every client based on their interests and requirements. Our outstanding services include:
- Guides you on the eligibility criteria to apply for the Golden visa
- Expert guidance/counseling required
- English proficiency coaching
- Assists you in all the procedures
What exactly is a Golden visa?
A golden visa is a type of grant provided to high-net-worth individuals who want to invest substantially in a country in order to live there. Governments make use of golden visas to increase their tax base.
Why does the UAE attract investors?
The UAE has evolved as a haven for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs because of its business-friendly environment and the tax-free benefits its offers.
Who are eligible for the UAE Golden visa?
The UAE has increased the scope of individuals who can obtain a Golden visa. The country began offering 10-year Golden visas to physicians, engineers, and doctorate holders from UAE-accredited universities who have scored a GPA of a minimum of 3.8.
What eligibility criteria do the foreign investors need to fulfill to get a Golden visa?
They should deposit at least AED10 million in a UAE investment fund.
They need to own companies with AED10 million as capital investment or need to be partners in companies with a share of a minimum of AED10 million.
They should own the investment funds fully owned instead of being funded through a loan and providing sufficient proof
Applicants should have been investors in the UAE for a minimum of three years
Applicants should have insurance documents to cover themselves and their family members
What eligibility criteria should be fulfilled for securing the Golden visas?
A professor from any one of the top 500 universities of the world that are recognized by the ministry of education.
They must have obtained awards or certificates of appreciation in their areas of expertise
Scientists who have contributed significantly to a study discipline
They can be PhDs with practical experience of 20 years in their field of specialty
They can also be experts in fields pertinent to the UAE
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.