Are you willing to start a new life in a strong and vibrant economy away from UAE? Make the right choice about the path of immigration for making the best choice, with Y-Axis, No. 1 Immigration Consultant.
Before going abroad forward, careful plan and pay attention to every detail. For this, factors like excellent standard of living, thriving economy, a good political system, flourishing employment opportunities, work culture, education, lifestyle, and healthcare facilities should be considered.
WHICH COUNTRY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO MIGRATE TO FROM UAE?
Many expats from the UAE are choosing to migrate considering the following factors:
- Strong and vibrant economy
- Low unemployment rate
- Flourishing industrial sectors
- Easy immigration policies
- Reasonable cost of living and high salaries
- Picturesque riverside places
- Top-quality education for your children
- Organized and functional healthcare system
- Better work opportunities, especially for skilled workers
- Educational benefit is accessible for all until the child gets fully emancipated
- Easy process for obtaining a residence permit
In addition to these, the country’s cultural attractions, clean environment, security, and fair politics makes a country one of the best destinations to immigrate to.
WHY MIGRATE TO GERMANY FROM UAE?
Germany is a beautiful country providing an excellent working environment that is highly secured with an attractive lifestyle. It encourages many young individuals and talented professionals to enter and select a suitable job opportunity to work. The country is seeking many highly professionally skilled people for well-paid positions.
STEM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) experts are in high demand in Germany. Currently, Germany requires more STEM professionals. This demand has increased by 338,000 in the present. As Germany encourages more STEM industries, it looks for individuals who add a lot of value to its economy.
Germany always welcomes foreign nationals to work in STEM fields with good payouts to fill these gaps. Note that Germany is in dire need of people to fill their labor market demands, which is really good to know.
Hence, people worldwide are looking for a chance to migrate to Germany.
Job opportunities in Germany
There are more than 1.2 million jobs in Germany where you will find it easy to get a job related to your skillset. These job opportunities are for foreign nationals willing to migrate to Germany from other countries.
High Demand Job Sectors in Germany
How to proceed with Germany immigration?
Deutschland strongly believes that migrants contribute more to economic growth.
Germany has introduced a new ‘Skilled Immigration Act’, which was effective from the 1st of March 2020. This new act aims to fill the shortage of skilled workers in the country. This new law permits skilled workers to migrate to Germany for work having vocational training from any of the non-EU countries without any qualifications.
The labor market in Germany is in dire need of skilled workers to fill the needs. This, in turn, will boost the country’s economy. Because of this new law, there are many changes in Germany’s rules and regulations of immigration. These changes were implemented to make it easier for skilled workers to apply for work in Germany.
The German government hopes that the Skilled Immigration Act will fulfill and meet labor market needs. This will definitely attract candidates from professions like elderly care, IT, and STEM.
There is a wide range of possibilities for Germany immigration, which includes:
- Germany Job seeker visa
- EU Blue Cards
- Residence Permits For Employees
- Residence Permits For Investors
- Family reunions
- Applications for settlement permits or German citizenship
Among these, applying for a Germany Job seeker visa is the most familiar method for Germany immigration.
But you need to ensure that you are lodging the right applications with the relevant immigration authorities and embassies.
For this, you need a thorough understanding of Germany immigration before going forward with any of the options mentioned. Y-Axis supports you with all the services related to Germany immigration.
Based on the demand in the occupation, the country modified the existing immigration laws and was designed to attract academics mainly. Based on the Germany laws, work permits are made available for anyone who gets the work contract in the listed Skilled Immigration professions.
As per this Skilled Immigration Act, German employers don’t need to give priority to German or EU members. These positions are open for only skilled professions outside German or EU. This is given based on the situation in the labor market and fill all the needs related to it.
*Easiest way for Germany Immigration is to migrate through Germany Job seeker visa.
What is the Germany Job Seeker Visa?
Germany jobseeker visa facilitates the immigrants with long-term temporary residence permits. The validity for a Germany job seeker visa is six months. Within this time, you need to find a job, and then you will be provided with a Germany work visa permit. You need to note that the Germany job seeker visa helps you acquire the work permit visa.
The Germany job seeker visa does not allow you to start work promptly; it just allows you to explore the opportunities that suit your profile. If you can find a job within the permitted time, i.e., within six months, you will get your work visa permit for two years.
What are the advantages of the Germany Job Seeker Visa?
There are many advantages if you apply for a Germany Job Seeker Visa, which is listed below:
- It provides six months duration of Residence Permit to find a job within it.
- The procedure to apply is very simple.
- There are plenty of opportunities that fit your skillset in Germany. So you can find the job easily in the stipulated time allotted to Job Seeker Visa.
- If you cannot maintain the proper balance required for your expenses and stay, you can get sponsorship from your near ones who stay in Germany.
- It is easy to get employment or Work Permit Visa sponsorship by your employer.
- Compared to other European countries, the Job Seeker Visa to Germany is somewhat easy and quick in making their decision.
- You will get the Permanent Residency Permit if you prove yourself in passing the B1 level of German after 21 months.
Eligibility criteria for Germany Immigration
The major requirement for Germany immigration is to score a minimum of 75 for a Germany Job seeker visa and 100 points to get eligibility for a Germany PR visa. The criteria for the Germany Job seeker visa includes:
- Knowledge in the German language(min. level required: A2): 25-50 points
- Close relatives in Baden-Württemberg (up to a second degree): 50 points
- Previous stay in Germany: 50 points
- Previous stay in the EU country: 25 points
- Knowledge in the French or English language: 25 points
You may score 100 points with any combination, but ‘A2’ German language level is mandatory. Make a note that your skills and qualifications are recognized German government.
As soon as you meet the above qualification and language criteria and score 100 points (or more), you will be eligible to enter the pool of applications. These applications will be accessed by employers in Germany. Later you will be allowed to apply for and enter Germany and receive the permit along with the job offer.
**Check your Germany Eligibility Score Right Now
Find your eligibility right now through Y-Axis Germany Points Calculator.
Requirements for Germany immigration from UAE
The requirements for Germany Immigration or Germany Job seeker visa includes
- Age:Applicant should be above 18 years
- Educational qualifications:Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree, which should be equivalent to the degree in German University.
- Work experience:Have at least 5-6 years of experience in the relevant study.
- German Language proficiency: Need to have German language proficiencyof minimum B1 level
- Proof of funds:Show the proof of funds that supports your expenses and stay in Germany.
- Medical insurance:Acquire medical insurance for your stay till you get the work visa permit which means you need to have it for six months.
How to apply for Germany Job seeker visa from UAE?
Germany Job seeker visa – A pathfinder for Germany immigration
Below is the step by step procedure to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa
Step 1: Check your eligibility
The key step for Germany immigration!
Checking your eligibility for Germany immigration is the foremost step. Use the Y-Axis Germany Points calculator for free to check your score and eligibility.
Note: You need to score a minimum of 75 points to get eligible for Germany Immigration, and to boost your chances for Germany PR Visa, you need to score more than 100 points.
Step 2: Make an appointment at the German embassy
Get ready with the checklist!
Get ready with a checklist of requirements to make an appointment for Germany immigration
Step 3: Applying in country of residence
Become a permanent resident!
The processing fee for Germany Job Seeker Visa is EUR 75. The equivalent amount in the local currency will have to be paid. The processing time for a German Permanent Residency varies from few days to up to some weeks.
Step 4: Enter Germany
Health insurance is a mandate for entry!
Need to have sufficient health insurance coverage, as it is mandatory to enter Germany.
Step 5: Apply for a Germany residence permit
Residence permit – A gateway for employment in Germany
- Make an appointment with the Foreigner’s Authority
- Apply for a residence permit for taking up employment in Germany
- Do note that the residence permit would have to be applied for before the expiry of the entry visa.
How can Y-Axis assist you?
Rely on best-registered immigration consultants in UAE for hassle-free immigration to Germany through Germany Job seeker visa.
Y-Axis, a renowned immigration consultant in Dubai, provides exceptional counseling and guidance services to successfully migrate to Germany from UAE. Our services include:
What are the conditions you must meet to bring your family to Germany?
If you intend to bring your family to Germany when you are working there, the following conditions apply:
- Your income must be enough to support you and your family
- You must be able to provide housing for your family
- Your family members must have a basic understanding of the German language
- Your children must be below 18 years
What are the eligibility conditions to migrate to Germany?
Irrespective of the reason you want to migrate to Germany, there are certain eligibility requirements that you should meet:
Financial stability: Certain financial requirements will have to be met as proof that you can financially support yourself while in Germany. If you are coming to Germany with a job offer, you still need the initial funds to meet expenses until you get your first salary.
Health insurance: It is mandatory to have health insurance coverage before you migrate to the country.
Basic proficiency in German: You will need basic proficiency, generally B1 level, in German. C1 or C2 level proficiency will be needed for permanent residence in Germany.
Is it easy to get a Germany work visa?
Germany has a well-organized and efficient visa processing system. The country offers several visa options based on your country of origin. Those belonging to EU nations do not need a work visa or permit to work in Germany. Those from non-EU nations must apply for a work visa.
If you already have a job offer in Germany and are a graduate or post-graduate, you can apply for an EU Blue Card before moving to Germany. However, the easiest way to get a work visa in Germany is to apply for the Germany Jobseeker visa.
Is IELTS required for a Germany work visa?
IELTS is not required to qualify for a German work visa.
The English language requirements are dependent on the type of job you are applying for. If the job is for a position that involves traveling around the world, then a certain level of English proficiency is required. In such cases, it would be no harm to get an IELTS certification which is a validation of your English proficiency.
The right educational qualification, work experience, and a basic knowledge of German will improve your prospects of finding a job here.
Can a Germany Job Seeker Visa be extended?
No, the JSV can’t be extended.
If you find a job in Germany within the allotted six months, you can apply for a working visa/residence permit from within the country. There is no need to go back to your home country to apply.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.