Permit For UK Business Visits
The UK has one of the most stable economies in the world. Its influence on the global economy makes it one of the desired destinations for business people worldwide. To visit the UK for business-related activities, you need the Standard Visitor Visa.
This visa is valid for six months. You need to apply for this visa three months prior to your scheduled travel.
Y-Axis guides you through the process of applying for a UK business visa.
UK BUSINESS VISA DETAILS
The UK business visa provides both a one-time and a long-term visa. It lets holders of this specific visa to stay in the UK for six months at a stretch. You have to apply for this visa if you are traveling to the UK for:
- To attend a meeting, conference, or training
- Participating in a sports-related event
- Raising funds to start, run, or join a UK based business
- Other activities related to business
- The employees of an international corporation based in a foreign country also have the permit to conduct activities related to the corporate or intra-corporate sector.
- Share knowledge and skills on an internal project with the native employees of the UK belonging to the same corporate group. It should be observed that no direct interaction occurs with the clients.
- As an internal auditor for a branch of the group of companies located in the UK, your employer staying overseas needs to conduct financial or regulatory audits.
- You need to be trained in the essential procedures and work methods for the employment of foreign visitors that are not available in their native country from an organization based in the UK.-
These are the documents you would require for the application for a business visa for the UK:
- Detailed personal information
- Income and monetary assets details
- Travel history and itinerary
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Proof of covering your traveling expenses
- Proof of not overstaying beyond the validity of your visa
- Details of the business-related activities you will be conducting in the UK
Requirements for eligibility
- You should be above 18 years.
- You should be able to cover your expenses during your stay in the UK.
- You need to fulfil the requirements for basic health by the UK authorities.
- A credible company should legally invite you to the UK with whom you want to conduct business.
Requirements for the UK business visa
There are certain proofs that you need to provide for the business visa for the UK.
- Not overstay beyond the validity of your visa
- Able to bear your expenses and dependents
- Pay for your return journey
- According to the Visitor visa regulations, proof of any activities or business you want to conduct in the UK
- The visa does not allow you to be employed in paid or unpaid work beyond your business visa. If you have a visa for a longer-term of two, five, or ten years, the one-time visit cannot be more than six months.
When applying for a business visa for the UK, you need to pay visa fees of 95 pounds.
HOW Y-AXIS CAN HELP YOU?
With Y-Axis’s extensive experience in the UK immigration process, the team can guide you in your visa application journey. Our services consist of:
· A checklist of the documents required for immigration
· Complete the process of application
· Filling out the application, forms, and documentation
· Follow up and updates
Contact us to get your UK business visa process started.
How many days can we stay in the UK on a Business Permit?
You can stay for a maximum of 6 months in the UK on Business Permit. You can apply for an extension of your permit if your permit was approved for less than 6 months. This will take the maximum stay period to 6 months.
How long does it take to get a UK Business Visa from India?
It can take 15 days for the UK Business Visa to be processed from India, provided all the required documents are submitted.
The Priority Visa applications take approximately 3 to 5 days for processing. Twenty-four hours are needed to process Super priority applications.
How many days can we stay in the UK on Business Visa?
You can stay for six months in the UK on a Business Visa. You could apply for extending your Visa if the Visa approval was for less than six months.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.