The Immigration and Visa resources mentioned above help you in understanding the Visa process with more clarity. Irrespective of the type of visa you are applying for, the above tools help you in creating a better profile that will stand apart from other applicants.
Understanding and using the above resources will help in understanding the Australian Immigration Process and all the requisites of an Australian Visa.
AUSTRALIA VISA RESOURCES
Get Education Loan – Has information on how to avail a loan towards your education, your eligibility and the documents required.
PTE Coaching Anytime, anywhere – Helps you choose PTE course with us which are the finest in the industry.
PTE Video Demos –Take a feel of the PTE training quality before you decide to take it up with Y-Axis Dubai.
Latest Australian Immigration news – Find all the latest news on Australian Immigration.
Travel across Australia – Informs you everything about Australian visit visa and the documents required.
PATHWAY TO AUSTRALIA
Why migrate to Australia – Detailed information on relocating to Australia. Your eligibility, necessary documentation, and numerous work opportunities, and how Y-Axis Dubai will assist you.
For a variety of reasons, Australia is a popular destination. Opportunities for higher education, life expectancy, and socioeconomic growth are all strong points for Australia.
People who want to migrate to another country, collect information from relevant sources to see if the move is worthwhile. Before making a decision, they will weigh factors such as quality of life and work satisfaction. Australia projects a positive image, which has enticed people to relocate here. Here are a few reasons why you should relocate here:
A thriving economy: The country’s economy has been steadily growing for some time. People with specialized knowledge and skills are still in demand, and the rising economy offers enough job opportunities.
Multiple visa choices: Australia has a wide range of visa options for workers. Visas are granted by the government to applicants based on their credentials or skill sets.
The visa approval takes about 18 months which is quick compared to other countries.
- Skill Select program: To give opportunities to job seekers with specialized skills, the Australian government created the General Skilled Migration (Skill Select) program in 2013. The important subclasses under this program are:
Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)
Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190)
Skilled Nominated or Sponsored visa (Provisional) (Subclass 489)
Applicants to this program are assessed on a points-based system and can qualify for a visa only if they have the required points. The government regularly updates the list of occupations. You can access their site to find out which skills are in demand.
1.Recognition of qualifications: Australian employers respect international job experience because it provides a different viewpoint in the workplace. Several professional qualifications are recognized by companies in this region. If you meet these requirements, you have a better chance of being accepted into the Skill Select program.
- Pension benefits: Migrants who work and live in Australia are eligible for a number of pension benefits. If you wish to receive these benefits, you must be at least 18 years old and live in the United States. Individuals employed in Australia have access to the Superannuation Fund, a lifetime savings account.
- Quality of life: Australia has a higher standard of living. Citizens have access to a well-functioning healthcare system as well as a social support system. Apart from that, also in major cities, population density is low. Australia is a multicultural community, with people from all over the world migrating to and settling in the country.
- Safe environment: The nation has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, as well as an effective police force. This entails a stable and healthy atmosphere in which you can remain without fear.
- Opportunities for study: If you want to develop your educational qualifications, the country has over 1200 educational institutions and offers over 20,00 courses of study.
Bring your dependents to Australia – Information on the Dependent Visa to Australia, documents required and how Y-Axis Dubai can help you.
Great scope for Businesses to grow – Gives you all the information relating to Australian business visa, documents required and how can Y-Axis Dubai help you.
Invest & settle in Australia – Everything about how to settle in Australia by investing, documents required and how Y-Axis Dubai can help you.
Sponsor a PR for your parents – All about Parent Immigration Visa, documents required and how Y-Axis Dubai can guide you.
The application process has been simplified by Australia’s innovative immigration department to minimize processing time. However, to take advantage of this, you’ll need a robust and correct application kit. With a dedicated Australia migration team.
Australia offers a Permanent Residency (PR) visa which is valid for five years and lets you work and live anywhere in the country. With the PR visa, you can settle anywhere in the country with your family. You can apply for citizenship after three years of living under the PR visa.
Australia’s pioneering immigration department has streamlined the application process to reduce processing time. However, a comprehensive and accurate application package is vital to taking advantage of this.
AUSTRALIA THE BEST NATION TO WORK
Work Permit documents – Everything about the documents required to get a work permit to Australia and how Y-Axis Dubai can help you.
There are different types of visas available, it can be based on your skills or the type of employment you are looking for – permanent or temporary.
There are work visas for:
- Skilled workers
- People participating in specific activities
- Working holiday seekers
- Specialized workers
- Short-term trainees
Apart from this, you can apply for a sponsored visa in which case you will have to find a sponsor or apply to the SkillSelect program with an Expression of Interest.