Migrate to the UK
The United Kingdom is one of the top destinations for individuals wishing to migrate to another country. The UK offers good quality of life and a multicultural environment that makes it a favorite migration destination. Y-axis Dubai as a leading immigration consultant to the UK will help you navigate the intricacies of UK immigration and help you settle in this popular immigration destination.
Reasons to migrate to the UK include:
- Stable economy
- Demand for skilled talent
- High quality healthcare through NHS
- World class universities to pursue higher studies
Options for immigration to the UK
You can migrate to the UK:
- With a job offer to work in the country
- By going there as a student
- By getting married or engaged to a UK citizen or permanent resident
- As an entrepreneur setting up a business
- As an investor
Visa options to migrate to the UK
Highly qualified foreigners
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa
- Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa
Skilled foreign workers with a job offer in a shortage area
- Skilled worker visa has replaced the Tier 2 (General) Visa
- Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Visa
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Visa
Youth mobility and temporary foreign workers
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Visa
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa
Eligibility requirements for UK immigration
- You must have the required scores in the English Language proficiency test which can be either IELTS or TOEFL.
- You must not be from a country that belongs to the EU or EEA.
- If you intend to come to the UK for study or work, you should have the required documents, work experience certificates etc.
- You must have the required funds to support yourself during the initial days of your stay.
- You must have the character and health certificates required for your visa.
Points-based system for UK immigration
In early 2020, the UK government announced the launch of a points-based immigration system that came into effect from January 2021. The main features of the points-based migration are:
- Immigration candidates for both EU and non-EU nations will be treated the same way
- Highly skilled workers, skilled workers and students wanting to come to the UK must follow the points-based system
- A job offer is mandatory for skilled workers
- Salary threshold will now be 26,000 pounds per year, reduced from 30,000 pounds required earlier
- Applicants must prove that they can speak English (A-level or equivalent)
- Highly skilled workers will need to be endorsed by a UK body; however, they do not need a job offer
- Students will also come under the points- based system to study in the UK and must show proof of an admission letter from an educational institute, English proficiency and funds.
- 70 points is the minimum score required to be eligible for a visa
Candidates must have a good IELTS score and meet all technical, legal, and financial requirements in order to migrate to the UK. These parameters are determined by the migration route you choose. Y-Axis Dubai assists people in determining the best immigration route for them and then guiding them through the UK visa and immigration process.
How can I apply for UK immigration?
You must go through the below process for applying for a UK Visa:
- Find out if you need the UK Visa
- Select the appropriate type of Visa
- Complete the Visa application form online
- Gather the required documents for the UK Visa application
- Schedule an interview appointment for the Visa
- Attend the interview for the UK Visa
What are the eligibility requirements for the Skilled Worker visa?
- You must have a score of 70 points to qualify in the defined parameters like specific skills, qualifications, salaries and professions.
- You need to have a Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 2 years of skilled work experience from the eligible occupations list
- You must have a job offer from a Home Office licensed sponsor
- The job offer must be at the required skill level – RQF 3 or above (A Level and equivalent)
- You must meet the English Language requirement at B1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- You should also meet the general salary threshold of £25,600, or the specific salary requirement for the occupation or the ‘going rate’.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.