ESTABLISH YOUR BUSINESS & SETTLE IN CANADA
The NSNP or Nova Scotia Nominee Program is meant for Entrepreneurs. It is your way to Canada if you are looking to settle in the province as an investor.
The program was brought into effect to attract HNIs (High Net Worth Individuals), businesspeople, entrepreneurs, and senior business executives to Canada. The NSNP is a by-invitation program that facilitates Canada PR or permanent residency after one year of operating the business in Nova Scotia.
Y-Axis assists you in evaluating your options and formulating a package for application to the NSNP. It has more chances of success.
NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM DETAILS
The NSNP allows you to work, live, and settle in this province of Canada. You need to invest and set up your business in Nova Scotia. The details of the program are:
- Applicants need to submit an Expression of Interest online for the program
- If your EOI is selected, you will have to submit your application to NSNP
- The applicants will have to attend an interview in-person
- If the application is approved, you need to set up your business in the province and manage it actively
- You are eligible for Permanent Residency in Canada after a year of setting up and operating your business
- You should create your PR application for Canada to apply
ELIGIBILITY FOR NSNP
The NSNP targets business people with a credible record and capability to establish and operate a business in the Canadian province. The minimum requirements for eligibility in this program are:
- The applicant should be above 21 years
- They should have a minimum net worth of 600,000 CAD
- They should invest a minimum of 150,000 CAD of personal assets in setting up a business
- They should have more than three years of experience in the management and ownership of a business
- People with more than five years of professional experience in a senior management role can also be considered
- Proficiency in English or French
Express Entry system and Nova Scotia Immigration Program
The NSNP selects the candidates for its pool through the Express Entry system. Candidates who have an existing profile in the Express Entry pathway qualify for this program. The PNP of Nova Scotia offers two categories:
Category A – It requires the candidates to have an employment offer from the province.
Category B – The candidates must have professional experience in either of the in-demand occupations listed in the province.
These are the criteria they need to fulfill:
- The candidate needs to register their profile in the Express Entry system facilitated by the IRCC or Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada.
- The applicant needs to be employed in any target occupations listed in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry guide.
- They must score above 67 points.
- They should have an employment offer from an employer-based in Nova Scotia for full-time work with at least one-year validity after their PR visa has been issued.
- They should have one year of experience in a skilled work-related job.
- They should have completed education equivalent to Canadian high school credentials.
- They need to prove their proficiency, set by the Canadian Language Benchmark, in English or French.
- They should have sufficient funds to settle in the province.
HOW CAN Y-AXIS HELP?
Y-Axis has one of the best immigration teams for Canada in the world. All your application needs will be met with the documentation standards, and you have the highest chance of success.
Our teams will assist you in evaluating your chances and guide you at every step of your NSNP application.
How long will it take to process Nova Scotia PNP?
Generally, the average time for completing the process is around 3 to 6 months.
How do I apply for Nova Scotia immigration?
The NSPNP (Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program) invites applicants to apply for a nomination under diverse streams. Some of the major ones are:
- Nova Scotia Experience Express Entry stream
- Skilled Worker Stream
- International Graduate Entrepreneur stream
Nevertheless, the Category B (Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry) is the key stream. This is when it comes to obtaining a nomination from the NSPNP without a job offer. It has been designed for applicants who have experience in an opportunity occupation. This stream closes and opens all around the year based on the latest status.
How do I apply for Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry?
The applicants of Category B: Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry are required to –
- Have a profile in Express Entry,
- Have at least a year’s skilled work experience in one of the targeted occupations,
- Possess a high school credential in Canada or its equivalent,
- Demonstrate minimum language proficiency in French or English at CLB 7 (Canadian Language Benchmark), and
- Demonstrate adequate financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.
Which province in Canada gives PR quickly?
Nova Scotia is a Canadian province that issues the PR visa quickly.
Which jobs are in demand in Nova Scotia?
These are some of the jobs in demand in Nova Scotia:
Nurse Aides, Orderlies, And Patient Service Associates
Physicians – Specialists
Physicians – Family
Food And Beverage Servers
Food counter attendants, kitchen helpers
Does Nova Scotia PNP require a job offer?
The Nova Scotia, Demand Express Entry, permits one to apply for the Nova Scotia PNP without a job offer. The candidate can apply for the Canada PR under any of the categories of the Demand Express Entry of Nova Scotia.