Migrate to Singapore
Singapore is one of the best places in the world to live, work, and stay with your family. Singapore has always been at the top of the list of international migration destinations for those looking to start a new life in another country.
Singapore has always had and continues to have a welcoming attitude for immigrants. Every year, the number of immigrants in this country increases. Immigrants make up a significant portion of the population here.
A strong economy, low cost of living, and high quality of life are all reasons to relocate to Singapore.
Y-Axis Dubai offers a wide range of services to help you apply for various types of visas to migrate to Singapore. These include Working permit visa, Employment Pass visa, Personalized Employment Pass visa, Dependent Pass Scheme visa, Student visa, Permanent Residence Scheme for Work Pass Holders visa, and Investors PR Scheme visa.
Immigration process to Singapore
Migrating for work
Qualified professionals can choose from three types of work visas to migrate to Singapore for work.
Employment pass (EP): If you’re a professional, first get a job in Singapore. Only your employer can apply for an EP on
your behalf. You can get the Employment Pass (EP) or S Pass, depending on your experience and qualifications.
You must receive at least a fixed monthly salary of 3,900 Singapore dollars and have strong credentials to apply for the EP.
Personalized Employment Pass (PEP): The PEP is independent from any employer, allowing you to pursue opportunities in Singapore without affecting the Pass ‘s validity. Once you hold a PEP, to pursue a new job opportunity, you can stay in Singapore for up to 6 months, in between jobs. But the PEP is only valid for 3 years and is non-renewable.
S Pass: This is for mid-level skilled staff. Candidates need to earn at least $2,200 a month and meet the assessment criteria.
Documents required for work permit
- Written permission for your company to apply on your behalf
- Copy your passport’s Personal Information page
- Your certificates of education verified by a recognized verification agency
- Your company’s latest business profile as registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
Eligibility requirements for work permit
Applicants must have a valid passport.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
Applicant may work within the scope of work specified by the authorities in the work permits given.
Once the application has been submitted, the processing time is usually three weeks for online applications and eight weeks for manual applications.
Individuals who immigrate to Singapore on a work permit can bring their dependents to Singapore on a work permit.
This must be applied for by the organization that funded the EP, PEP, or S Pass visa for the person who wishes to bring his or her dependents. It is valid for up to two years, depending on the validity of the EP, PEP, or S Pass visa.
Eligibility requirements for dependent pass
- The person who is sponsoring must have a salary of at least $4,000 per month.
- Applicant must be legally married to the spouse.
- Children below the age of 21 are considered as dependents.
There are three ways by which individuals can gain permanent residency in Singapore:
- Professional, Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers scheme (PTS scheme)
- Global Investor Program scheme (GIP Scheme)
- Foreign Artistic Talent scheme (ForArts)
The following groups of foreigners are qualified to apply for permanent residency in Singapore under the PTS and GIP Schemes:
- Spouse and unmarried children of PR visa holders or Singapore citizens
- Citizen’s aged parents
- Immigrants on an employment pass or S pass
- Investors or entrepreneurs under the GIP scheme
Eligibility criteria under the Foreign Artistic Talent scheme (ForArts)
- Professional experience and related training/education in their area of practice
- Exceptional accomplishments in the fields of the performing arts, creative arts, literary arts, architecture, and/or media
- Important contributions to the arts and culture scene in singapore
- A clear track record of local engagements at leadership level
- Concrete plans to participate in Singapore’s arts and cultural sector in the future
Permanent residents in Singapore have access to public housing, high-quality schooling, and heavily subsidized healthcare facilities and will not be subject to visa restrictions.
What is the validity of the dependent pass?
Dependent Passes are valid as long as the primary Singapore work visa holder is employed in the country. Holders of a DP pass are not required to apply for separate Singapore entry visas and can live, enter, and leave the country without restriction.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.