Sweden BUSINESS VISA
You may need to apply for a Sweden business visa if you want to visit Sweden for business purposes. A businessman may use this visa to travel to Sweden for business purposes such as company meetings, job interviews, or partnership meetings. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
This visa is valid for a period of up to three months. The person who applies for this visa will be able to travel to Sweden for three months to participate in business activities. Anyone with a valid passport and an invitation letter who wishes to travel to Sweden for business purposes may apply for a Sweden business visa.
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past seven years
- 1 recent passport size photo
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Sweden
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Certificate of employment
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Sweden on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel and a Power of attorney from your company giving you full authority
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Income tax returns of last three years
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
Sweden investment visa
If you want to work for yourself or start a company in Sweden, you’ll need to apply for a Sweden investment visa. This visa allows you to start a new company or join one of Sweden’s existing businesses.
To be eligible for a Sweden investment visa, you must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate that you have sufficient knowledge and experience in your chosen career field.
- Be able to communicate in Swedish or English.
- Demonstrate your ability to run a company in Sweden.
- You must own at least 50% of the company’s stock.
- You must describe how you want to market your product or service in Sweden.
- Make sure you have enough money to cover your costs for the first two years of your stay.
- You must provide proof that the company will pay your expenses after two years.
What is the processing time of Sweden Business Visa?
A Schengen visa usually takes 15 business days to process. When the number of applications at the Consulate increases, it can take longer for the Consulate to process them. As a result, it is advisable to apply for the visa as soon as possible.
Do I need travel insurance for Swedish business visa?
Individual medical travel insurance coverage of at least EUR 30,000 is needed. The insurance policy must be applicable in the Schengen region. It should cover any medical emergency, including illnesses, accidents, and even repatriation in case of death.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.