Quebec revealed details of the Quebec immigration draw that was conducted on September 2, 2021. There were 517 immigration candidates invited via the draw. It was held as a round of invitations under QSWP. The candidates who were selected got invited to apply for MIFI’s permanent selection.
To qualify for applying with MIFI, these candidates need at least 499 as the score in the Arrima pool. They were working in jobs that are currently in high demand in Quebec. They also had a job offer that was valid outside the Montreal Metropolitan Area.
The targeted occupations stipulated by Quebec for the candidates to be working in were as follows:
- NOC 0213 – Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2283 – Information systems testing technicians
- NOC 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers
- NOC 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers, and related occupations
- NOC 2141 – Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- NOC 2175 – Web designers and developers
- NOC 5223 – Graphic arts technicians
- NOC 2147 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- NOC 2241 – Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- NOC 5241 – Graphic designers and illustrators
- NOC 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
- NOC 2281 – Computer network technicians
- NOC 6221 – Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
- NOC 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2282 – User support technicians
This draw is the 9th draw of 2021 held in Quebec. Up till now, 2,664 immigration candidates got invited to lodge an application for permanent selection.
About Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program
It’s a program that caters to skilled foreign workers who are willing to establish themselves economically in Quebec. International students and skilled workers interested in Quebec immigration find it their favorite immigration program. They aspire to land a job in Quebec by participating in the program.
Through this program, candidates get invitations to submit an application to obtain permanent selection. They are required to do it within a 6-month period. counted from the date they met with the necessary procedures including documentation to process their application.
Candidates who successfully get their application approved will receive a CSQ which they can use to file an application for Canada PR.
|Do a self-evaluation to find out your eligibility to migrate to Canada for free! Click here now!|
For immigration services from expert and experienced professionals, contact Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company. Click here to connect with us.
Here are some more suggested informative articles for you to read:
- Manitoba PNP invites 602 immigration candidates, offers nomination
- Quebec immigration draw invites 585 immigration candidates
PR – Permanent Residence/Permanent Resident
MIFI – Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration
CSQ – Quebec Selection Certificate