The Canadian province of Quebec held its third Quebec immigration draw of August 2021. It was held on August 26, 2021. The draw was also Quebec’s eighth draw in 2021.
In this round of invitations, 585 immigration candidates were invited to apply for permanent selection by MIFI. The minimum score prescribed was 517. This round of invitations was held through the Arrima EOI system. The candidates selected were chosen from the Arrima pool.
The candidates invited had a valid job offer outside the Montreal Metropolitan Area. They were individuals working in occupations that are in high demand in Quebec as of now. The following are those occupations along with their NOC codes:
- NOC 0213 – Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 2147 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2241 – Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- NOC 2283 – Information systems testing technicians
- NOC 5241 – Graphic designers and illustrators
- NOC 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers
- NOC 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants
- NOC 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 2281 – Computer network technicians
- NOC 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers, and related occupations
- NOC 6221 – Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
- NOC 2141 – Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- NOC 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2175 – Web designers and developers
- NOC 2282 – User support technicians
- NOC 5223 – Graphic arts technicians
QSWP is meant for skilled workers who have the capability to establish themselves in Quebec economically. Skilled foreign workers, as well as international students, find this program highly beneficial as it helps them immigrate permanently to Quebec.
Candidates invited under QSWP have 6 months to apply for permanent selection. Successful applications for permanent selection will fetch the candidates a CSQ. With a CSQ, they can apply for a Canada PR visa.
Quebec has its own system of assessment, which is different from what is followed by anyone willing to settle in any other Canadian province. Quebec’s immigration programs have a marked distinction from Canada’s Federal government programs.
|Are you ready to migrate to Canada? Click here to make a self-assessment.|
Are you interested in immigrating to Canadian provinces like Quebec? Make sure that you get the best advice, guidance, and immigration services, as you will from Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 immigration & visa company. Click here to connect with us.
Did you like this article? Here are a few more you should read:
- IRCC conducts Express Entry draw, invites 635 Express Entry candidates
- Work in Canada trends: Jobs that picked up during COVID-19 in Saskatchewan
PR – Permanent Residence/Permanent Resident
MIFI – Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration