On February 2, 2021, Ontario invited 283 new immigration candidates from the Express Entry pool to apply for a provincial nomination.
The CRS score requirement for these candidates was in the range of 466 to 467. OINP invited candidates who were possibly eligible for the Express Entry HCP stream. The HCP PNP offers skilled foreign workers the chance to get a Canada PR as they settle in Ontario. The skills that these immigrants bring along with them will meet the labor market needs of Ontario.
The following are the occupations in which the invited candidates required to have at least a year’s experience with proof in:
- NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing & public relations managers
- NOC 0122 – Banking, credit & other investment managers
- NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers
- NOC 0125 – Other business services managers
- NOC 1112 – Financial & investment analysts
- NOC 1111 – Financial auditors & accountants
- NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals
- NOC 4163 – Business development officers & marketing researchers & consultants
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
As these candidates are getting nominated by Ontario, their profiles in the Express Entry system will get 600 extra CRS points. This will guarantee that they will get an ITA in a subsequent Express Entry draw.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
PR – Permanent Residence
OINP – Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
HCP – Human Capital Priorities
PNP – Provincial Nominee Program
ITA – Invitation to Apply