Highlights: Increase in Newfoundland and Labrador PNP opportunities
- The Provincial Immigration Minister announced an increase in the yearly immigration cap for Newfoundland and Labrador.
- The immigration spaces will increase from 1,500 to 3,050 for NLNP.
- IRCC stats reveal 3,495 new permanent residents were invited in 2022, 70.9% more than in 2021.
- The first two months of 2023 witnessed 1,585 unique endless resident invitations by Newfoundland and Labrador.
*Check your eligibility with Y-Axis Canada Immigration points calculator
Newfoundland and Labrador PNP categories
Candidates can pick the immigration category as per the eligibility criteria and priorities.
The province of Newfoundland and Labrador offers five immigration that are listed below –
- Express Entry skilled worker category
- Skilled worker category
- International Graduate
- International Entrepreneur category
- International Graduate Entrepreneur category
Eligibility for Newfoundland and Labrador PNP
- Age: Must be 22-55 years of age
- Job offer: Must have a valid employment offer from an NL-based employer
- Work experience: Must have two years of prior work experience
- Language proficiency: Must have the required language test scores
- Proof of residence: Must submit proof of residence in the native country
- Evidence of intent: Must present proof of intention to reside and seek employment in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Other requirements: Must have a verified and authentic work permit.
*Looking for the right career counseling to fly to Newfoundland and Labrador? Get in touch with experts at Y-Axis.
How to apply for Newfoundland and Labrador PNP?
You can apply for the NLNP by following the steps given below –
Step 1: Check your eligibility via the Y-Axis Canada Immigration points calculator
Step 2: Review the selection criteria for NLNP
Step 3: Sort out the requirements for the program
Step 4: Apply for the NLNP
Step 5: Fly to Newfoundland and Labrador
Newfoundland and Labrador population
- Newfoundland and Labrador has a population of 531,948 as of January 2023.
- The population of Newfoundland and Labrador has grown by 12,000in the last seven quarters.
- The net migration of Newfoundland and Labrador was 3,683 in 2022, which was said to be the highest record since 1951.
*Looking to migrate to Canada? Contact Y-Axis, the top Immigration consultant in UAE.
For further Immigration updates do check out, Y-Axis Canada Immigration news
Found this article interesting, also read…
Highly Skilled Foreign Workers can get Canada LMIA processed in 10 business days
Canada’s job growth marks highest spike in six years. 40,000 new jobs added in April 2023.
Average hourly salary in Canada is now $42.58, an increase of 9% from last quarter – StatCan reports