New Brunswick in Canada has re-opened its Express Entry Labor Market Stream on 28th November. The New Brunswick PNP had temporarily shut the program in September.
The EE Labor Market Stream allows the province to nominate eligible candidates in the EE pool for Canadian PR.
The Express Entry Program manages applications for Canada’s three economic migration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Class
- Canadian Experience Class
Candidates who successfully receive a provincial nomination from New Brunswick will have 600 points added to their CRS score. These extra points will guarantee them an invite for Canadian PR.
Candidates should meet the below criteria to apply:
- The applicant must have a profile in the Express Entry pool. They should also have a valid EE profile number and a Job Seeker Validation code.
- The applicant should be currently living in or working in New Brunswick. They should submit their offer of employment along with their Expression of Interest.
- The applicant must nominate an occupation under NOC 0, A, or B. The NOC code also should be included with the Expression of Interest.
- The applicant should have a language proficiency score equivalent to CLB 7. They should submit their scorecard along with the EOI.
- The applicant should have their education assessed and have a valid ECA report. The education should be equivalent to at least a Canadian high school diploma.
Only those candidates who are able to meet all the above criteria should submit an application. In case they don’t, their applications will be denied, as per CIC News.
The New Brunswick PNP has not mentioned the work experience required in an occupation. Earlier Express Entry opening had this requirement.
Candidates who are interested need to create an online profile. The profile should contain information regarding their age, education, work experience, and language proficiency.
Candidates whose profiles score 67 points on the New Brunswick point’s grid enter into the EOI pool.
The New Brunswick PNP ranks profiles of candidates as follows:
- Profiles with the highest score
- Proof of experience or training in a high priority occupation in demand in the province
- Should demonstrate the ability to be economically established in the province
- Should be able to contribute to the New Brunswick economy and labor market in a positive way.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of Visa and Immigration products as well as services for aspiring overseas students including Student Visa for Canada, Work Visa for Canada, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry Full Service, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry P R Application, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Provinces, and Education Credential Assessment. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…