Canada plans to fund projects that aim to help new immigrants integrate into various communities in the country.
The Canadian Govt. has issued a media release stating that 824 projects have been selected by the IRCC. These projects will help new immigrants find work and settle down permanently in Canada.
Canadian Immigration Minister, Ahmed Hussen, attended the event at the Boys and Girls Club of Moncton in New Brunswick. He announced that Canada leads the world in integration and settlement. Canada believes in helping new immigrants find work, learn the language and create a successful life, as per CIC News.
The project at the Boys and Girls Club of Moncton proves to be an example of novel programming. The project aims to help newcomers bring out their true potential. The project also focuses on helping new immigrants integrate into society and contribute to the communities and economy of Canada.
The new project initiatives include:
- Communication training including language training for the workplace
- Employment services
- Business-support services
- Provide help and support to new immigrants whose first language is French
- Helping vulnerable population integrate into Canadian society like youth, seniors, women, LGBTQ etc
- Provide mental health support as well as well-being support
- Projects that will support newcomers to integrate into small, rural and northern communities
Canada will start funding the approved projects from 1st April 2020 and will continue to do so till 31st March 2025.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to the aspiring overseas immigrants including Australia Visitor Visa, Canada Evaluation With Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant, and Canada Express Entry
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…