Ireland visit visa
In order to visit Ireland, you should apply for a short-stay visa. This is also known as the ‘C’ visa. It is advisable to apply for this visa 3 months before you scheduled date of travel. This visa is valid for a maximum period of 90 days.
Conditions to apply for Ireland tourist visa
If you fly to Ireland with a passport issued by a visa-required country or a travel document issued by some countries, you will need a visa.
Each traveler may need to apply for a visa separately. There are no visas for family members.
A parent or legal guardian must apply for a tourist visa on behalf of a minor (under the age of 18). Young people are subject to additional requirements.
You cannot buy your travel tickets before you get a decision on your visa application.
Documents required for the Ireland visit visa
- Passport with at least six months validity
- A letter explaining the reasons on why you wish to visit Ireland
- A detailed palm describing what you intend to do during your visit
- Printed reservation confirmation on where you will be staying (hotels, guesthouses etc.)
- Proof of having travel and medical insurance
- Proof of having paid the visa application fees
- Evidence that you will return to your country after your visit. To prove this, you need to provide evidence of your employment and family commitments in your home country
- Proof that you have enough finances to support yourself during your period of stay. This will include bank statements of the last six months
What is the processing time for Ireland visit visa?
The processing time for a visit visa for Ireland from Dubai is around 5 working days.
All applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received at this Visa Office. If you need a visa from another country as part of your travel, please give enough time for all of your applications to be processed before you leave.
Please make sure your application is fully filled out and sent well in advance for a decision to be made before your trip.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.