Immigration Australia is open even in these times of pandemic crisis. Australia is continuing with its acceptance of applications for immigration for various purposes. People emigrate to Australia for study, work and business. The major immigration programs include states nominating candidates to arrive in the country.
Australia is a popular destination with a reputation for hosting world-class opportunities for a migrant. Australia immigration PR is highly desired by those who go into the country as skilled workers.
One of the major states that sponsor and nominate international candidates is Victoria state. It has been lately announced by the Victoria state that they will continue to accept applications for nomination from eligible candidates. The visas that are currently in process in Australia are:
- Permanent Investor (subclass 888B)
- Permanent Business Innovation (subclass 888A)
- Skilled Work Regional (subclass 491)
- Permanent Significant Investor (subclass 888C)
- Business Innovation (subclass 188A Extension)
- Significant Investor (subclass 188C Extension)
- Skilled Nominated (subclass 190)
Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
This visa allows nominated skilled workers, to live and work in Australia as permanent residents. With this visa, one can:
- Work and study anywhere in Australia
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Become an Australian citizen if found eligible
Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491)
This is a provisional visa meant for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia. With this visa, the visa holder can:
- Live in Australia for 5 years
- Live, study, and work in a chosen regional area of Australia
- Travel to and from Australia any number of times, while the visa is valid
Significant Investor (subclass 188C Extension)
This visa class allows the visa holder to extend the stay in Australia for up to 4 years. The person will have an original Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) stream visa (Subclass 188).
Business Innovation(subclass 188A Extension)
The Business innovation visa is for those having business skills. It lets them operate a new or current business in Australia. With this visa, they can stay up to 4 years and 3 months. The visa holder must:
- Operate a new or current business in Australia
- Receive a nomination by an Australian territory or state government agency
The holders of the Business Innovation Extension stream can extend their stay in Australia for 2 more years. They can thus stay in Australia for 6 years after the granting of the original Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) stream visa (Subclass 188).
Significant Investor- Permanent(subclass 888C)
This visa lets the visa holder continue his/her investment activities in Australia permanently. The holder of this visa should have held an investment of AUD 5 million for 4 years in compliance with rules.
Investor– Permanent (subclass 888B)
This visa lets the visa holder continue his/her investment activities in Australia permanently. The holder of this visa must already own the Subclass 188 visa.
Business Innovation – Permanent(subclass 888A)
This visa lets holders of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) in the Business Innovation stream to stay permanently. The holder must have a business ongoing in Australia in which he/she is involved.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…