Australia is assisting those who are willing to work in Australia and the employees offering jobs with a new website. Australian Government has launched a new Jobs Hub to help people in a rapidly changing jobs market. The new website-based service is intended to support businesses and those Australians looking for work. Jobs Hub gives information on the latest employment opportunities, labor market updates, and in-demand jobs.
The general trend in the Australian job scene after the COVID-19 crisis started has been challenging. Businesses have been mostly reducing their workforces. Even then, few areas of the economy kept registering increased demand for workers.
This includes jobs in:
- Transport and logistics
- Some areas of retail
- Agriculture and government sectors
- Mining and mining services
The introduction of Jobs Hub will be a boon for those who are willing to live and work in Australia. This website offers a solution to tackle the issues plaguing the employment scene. Here’s how the new service works for job seekers and employers.
Benefits for job seekers
Jobs Hub will be a bridge that connects the jobseekers with a wide range of employment opportunities. The service will reveal who is trying to hire more workers. The links to advertised vacancies will lead applicants to the correct jobs as per their skills and aptitude.
Jobs Hub provides the most recent and relevant list of some of the businesses and organizations that are currently hiring. Through the website, job seekers can contact them. They will also get the latest information on jobs by location.
Benefits for businesses
The businesses in Australia are looking for suitable and skilled candidates to work for them. They can email the Workforce Contact Centre for assistance in recruiting staff members. This assistance may include:
- Connecting the employer with a representative of the department for tailored recruitment solutions. This will include a range of options. An example is connecting the employer with recently retrenched workers and finding solutions to solve skill gaps.
- Guidance on effectively posting a job vacancy on the Job active jobs board. It’s run by the government and is one of the main job boards used by job seekers.
- Assistance in connecting with an employment services provider in a particular region. Employers can find Jobseekers who register with these providers funded by the government. Jobseekers get assistance to find work from them.
- Help in adding advertised vacancies to the Jobs Hub.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…