Saskatchewan PNP hands invitations out to 295 immigrants-to-be
|About the Saskatchewan PNP draw|
|· The Saskatchewan PNP draw was held on July 8, 2021.
· SINP selected candidates from the international Skilled Worker category.
· 99 individuals selected may have eligibility for SINP’s Express Entry sub-category.
· 196 candidates will get through the migration via the Occupations In-Demand sub-category.
· The minimum EOI score across categories was 80 points.
· Candidates required ECA to show that their educational qualifications matched Canadian standards.
· An additional requirement of experience of working in 62 in-demand occupations was also there for eligibility.
|About Occupations In-Demand sub-category|
|· It’s a base PNP which means it’s open to even candidates without an Express Entry profile.
· The candidates selected from this sub-category will be highly skilled workers. They will possess experience in a job that’s in high demand in the province.
· The candidates are in no need to have a job offer in Saskatchewan.
|How to apply for Canada PR via the Occupations In-Demand sub-category?|
|· First, create an EOI profile. Use the online application system of SINP for this.
· SINP assesses candidates based on their education, work experience, connections in the province, age, and language skills. After all, they got to be sure the candidate is able enough to settle in Saskatchewan!
· On SINP’s Points Assessment Grid for international skilled workers, a score is assigned out of 100 points.
· The candidates who score the highest will be issued an ITA for a provincial nomination that can lead them to Canada PR.
|About the Express Entry sub-category|
|· Even this sub-category is an enhanced PNP.
· Since it’s linked to the federal Express Entry system, the candidates in this sub-category are found from the candidate pool of the Express Entry.
· The Express Entry pool has candidates for Canada’s economic-class immigration programs namely CEC, FSTP, and FSWP.
· These Express Entry candidates have to create an EOI profile for Saskatchewan PNP to consider them to be invited for a provincial nomination.
· Express Entry candidates who get provincially nominated will be granted 600 extra CRS points over their basic CRS score. This can bring them forward in the line of candidates trying for Canada PR in an upcoming federal immigration draw.
|Connect with us!|
|If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
PR – Permanent Residence/Permanent Resident
CRS – Comprehensive Ranking System
PNP – Provincial Nominee Program
ITA – Invitation to Apply
IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
FSWP – Federal Skilled Worker Program
FSTP – Federal Skill Trades Program
CEC – Canadian Experience Class
SINP – Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program