Saskatchewan conducted the latest invitation round on 8th October. Invitations were issued under the Express Entry and Occupations In-demand sub-category. SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) issued 559 invitations in the latest draw.
Saskatchewan expanded its In-demand occupations list on 18th September. Ever since then, the province has been holding back to back invitation rounds. The 8th October draw was the 3rd one and Saskatchewan has issued 1,938 invitations through these 3 draws.
To qualify for a provincial nomination through Saskatchewan, you must have relevant work experience in any occupation in demand. This requirement is common for both the Occupations In-demand and the Express Entry sub-categories.
It is not necessary to have a job offer or any prior Canadian work experience to qualify.
Candidates in the following NOC codes received invitations in the 8th October draw:
- Human Resource Managers (0112)
- Financial Managers (0111)
- Other Administrative Services Managers (0114)
- Banking, Credit & other Investment Managers ( 0122)
- Agriculture Managers (0821)
- Accounting technicians & bookkeepers (1311)
- Other financial officers (1114)
- Administrative Officers (1221)
- Administrative Assistants (1221)
- Information system analysts and consultants (2171)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
- Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
- Financial sales representatives (6235)
- Architectural technologists and technicians (2251)
- Automotive service technicians, bus & truck mechanics & mechanical repairs (7321)
- Bakers (6332)
The previous SINP draws were held on 25th September which issued 769 invites and 2nd October which issued 610 invites.
The 8th October draw issued 231 invitations to Express Entry candidates out of the total of 559. To be considered, EE candidates must file a separate EOI with SINP. The candidate with the lowest score in this invitation round had a score of 69.
382 invitations were issued in the 8th October draw under the Occupations In-demand sub-stream. The lowest-scoring candidate in this stream also had a score of 69 points, as per CIC News.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to the aspiring overseas immigrants including Australia Visitor Visa, Canada Evaluation With Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant, and Canada Express Entry
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
Alberta invites EE candidates with scores as less as 302 in the…