Highlights of Ontario PNP draw issued 622 invitations under two streams.
- Ontario-PNP issued 622 invitations to the candidates under 2 streams on January 24, 2023.
- The two streams considered for this draw are the foreign worker stream & International Student Stream.
- Under the International Student stream, Ontario issued 620 Nominations of invitation with a score of 82 or above.
- 2 NOIs were sent to candidates through the foreign worker stream.
- The profiles considered for this draw were created between November 22, to January 24, 2023.
- Ontario identifies the candidate from the pool and sends ITAs through OINP.
- If the applicants accept the Ontario ITA must accept the Canada PR within 14 working days.
*Check your eligibility for Canada through Y-Axis Canada immigrant points calculator
Ontario PNP draw under two streams on January 24, 2023
The table below displays the number of NOIs issued for each stream on January 24, 2023, and the associated CRS scores.
|Streams||NOIs Issued||CRS Score Range|
|January 24, 2023||Foreign Worker Stream||2||
International Student Stream
82 and above
400,000 new jobs in Ontario & Saskatchewan, Canada! Apply right now!
Updated EOI scoring system of Ontario as per new NOC codes. Check your score now!
Important points to receive Ontario ITAs
- OINP chooses a candidate who has met the required criteria for one of its streams from the candidate’s pool.
- Ontario uses EOI to select the candidates under its immigration streams.
- Once the candidate accepts the invitation, they must submit the application within 14 calendar days.
Ontario PNP draw invites 1,252 candidates under the Skilled Trades stream
1+ Million Job Vacancies in Canada, StatCan Report
Previous draws of Ontario-PNP
The table below shows the draws of Ontario and the NOIs issued.
|NOIs Issued||CRS Score Range|
|June 29, 2022||424||
74 and above
June 1, 2022
|217||62 and above|
|June 1, 2022||229||
79 and above
March 1, 2022
|215||42 and above|
|March 1, 2022||411||
72 and above
January 11, 2022
59 and above
Willing to migrate to Canada? Talk to Y-Axis, the world’s no#1 overseas immigration consultant
Found this article interesting? Read more…
BC and Ontario paving easier paths for international nurses to work in Canada