The Nova Scotia province in Canada held the largest draw of 2018 under its 2 streams on 7 August 2018. These were the Entrepreneur and Overseas Graduate Entrepreneur streams. The draw offered 32 ITAs to applicants for the Nova Scotia Immigration. The score of the lowest ranked candidate was 116, as quoted by the CIC News.
The earlier draw was held by Nova Scotia on 26 June 2018. It has offered 22 ITAs and the minimum score of the lowest ranked candidate was 120. So far, the highest number of ITAs to date in a monthly draw by Nova Scotia is 36. The lowest minimum score is 90.
The Entrepreneur stream of Nova Scotia targets candidates with senior management experience or business ownership. They are required to reside in Nova Scotia and either buy an existing business or start a new business.
The candidates are first offered a Provisional Work Visa under the Entrepreneur stream. They can apply for the Canada PR after operating the business for 1 year. This stream utilizes the format of Expression of Interest. The invitations are offered to eligible candidates in the pool with specific points.
The requirements of the Nova Scotia Overseas Graduate Entrepreneur stream for applicants are:
- Must intend to reside lastingly in Nova Scotia while actively managing and owning a business in the province
- At least 12 months of constant experience actively owning and managing the current business in the province with 100% ownership
- Having completed a Diploma or Degree including minimum 2 academic years of in-person full-time study at a Nova Scotia Community College or University
- Must have a legitimate Post-graduation Work Visa
- A score of minimum 7 on the CLB – Canadian Language Benchmark in writing, reading, listening, and speaking in French or English
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to overseas immigrants including Canada Work Visa. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…