Nova Scotia immigration held a business immigration draw on May 3, 2021. It targeted candidates from the International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream.
The draw had 2 invitations issued via the NSNP. Candidates needed 44 points to qualify.
Here are the detailed requirements for the stream:
|Date of draw||Stream||No. of invites||The score of an invited candidate with the lowest-rank|
|May 3, 2021||International Graduate Entrepreneur||2||44|
About Nova Scotia International Graduate Entrepreneur stream
This stream is aimed at recent graduates from a university in Nova Scotia or the Nova Scotia Community College. They had to have started or bought a business in Nova Scotia and run it for a year on a PGWP.
Candidates are nominated for Canada PR if they wish to settle in Nova Scotia. The stream works on an EOI format that has a similarity to the Entrepreneur stream.
Steps required for International Graduate Entrepreneur stream
- In-person Interview and nomination
- Apply for a Canada PR visa
Candidate requirements for International Graduate Entrepreneur stream
The candidate must:
- Want to live in Nova Scotia permanently while having ownership of and managing a business actively in Nova Scotia
- Have a continuous experience of not less than a year of owning and managing his/her current business actively in Nova Scotia
- Have completed a diploma or degree including at least 2 academic years of a full-time study done in-person at a university in Nova Scotia or the Nova Scotia Community College.
- Have a valid PGWP.
- Have a minimum score of 7 on the CLB in listening, speaking, writing, and reading in English/French.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
PR – Permanent Residence/Permanent Resident
EOI – Expression of Interest
ITA – Invitation to Apply
PGWP – Post Graduate Work Permit
CLB – Canadian Language Benchmark
NSNP – Nova Scotia Nominee Program