Manitoba conducted its latest PNP draw on November 19, 2020. 196 new immigrants were invited to apply for a provincial nomination for Canada PR.
MPNP invited skilled foreign workers and international graduates through the streams of:
- Skilled Workers Overseas
- International Education Stream
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba
|LAAs (invites)||Min. EOI score|
|Skilled Workers Overseas||22 LAAs||769|
|International Education Stream||30 LAAs||NA|
|Skilled Workers Manitoba||144 LAAs||526|
Of the 196 LAAs issued, 40 went to Express Entry candidates. Any Express Entry candidates without the following:
- A valid Express Entry ID
- A job seeker validation code
- A verifiable experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s in-demand occupations list
The reasons for candidates with a higher score than the minimum ranking being not sent LAAs are:
- Their language isn’t valid anymore
- Their third-party language test didn’t have a valid test number
- Their candidate was invited under a strategic recruitment initiative but didn’t send a valid invitation number
These candidates will have the chance to update their EOI profile with correct information so that they may be considered for the next draw.
Candidates working in a regulated occupation have been issued invitations in this draw. Those candidates who aren’t actually working in a regulated occupation or who haven’t provided proof of having completed licensing steps to be employed in Canada will be refused.
The immigration streams of Manitoba PNP to nominate skilled foreign workers who can fill the labor market needs of the province.
Those who apply from overseas must have an established connection with Manitoba. This could be established through:
- Family or friends in the province
- Prior experience in the province
- An invitation under any of MPNP’sStrategic Recruitment Initiatives
Eligible candidates aren’t required to be physically present in the province while submitting the application.
Successful candidates in the category of Skilled Workers in Manitoba are required to have a full-time permanent job offer from an employer in Manitoba.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
MPNP – Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
EOI – Expression of Interest
LAA – Letters of Advice to Apply