Highlights of Manitoba PNP draw
- The latest Manitoba PNP draw was held on June 30, 2022.
- 348 Canada immigration candidates received invitations to apply.
- Skilled foreign workers were invited to contribute to the progress of the province.
A Manitoba PNP draw was held on June 30, 2022, with 348 invitations issued to apply for a provincial nomination. Here are the details of the Manitoba PNP draw:
Draw #149 – June 30, 2022
Skilled Workers In Manitoba
No. of LAAs (Letters of Advice to Apply) issued: 186
Ranking score of the lowest-ranked candidate invited: 773
International Education Stream
No. of LAAs (Letters of Advice to Apply) issued: 79
Skilled Workers Overseas
- of LAAs issued: 83 (candidates invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative)
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 711
Of the 348 LAAs issued in this draw, 59 were sent to Canada immigration candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID as well as a job seeker validation code.
*Know your eligibility to immigrate to Canada, through Y-Axis Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
Take note of these points
- In order to consider the EOIs from candidates under the Skilled Worker Overseas stream they should:
- have been directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment initiative, or
- have an IRCC Express Entry ID as well as a job seeker validation code
- Candidates with an IRCC Canada Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code who received invitations will only get eligibility to get a nomination in case the Express Entry profile is valid while the application assessment is done.
- If a candidate’s score exceeds that of the candidate who ranked the lowest, but the one hasn’t received an LAA, the reason for it could be one of the following:
- The candidate has indicated that he/she has taken an approved test for third-party language to prove language proficiency in English/French, but hasn’t submitted a valid Test Number in his/her EOI or his/her language test isn’t valid anymore.
- The candidate has indicated that he/she has got an ITA to the MPNP under a strategic initiative but didn’t give a valid invitation number.
- Only those candidates working in a regulated job as well as fully licensed to be employed in Manitoba got selected in this Manitoba PNP draw.
*For more latest Canada immigration news please click here.
If you are willing to migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the leading immigration and career consultant in the UAE.
If you find this blog engaging, you may also like: