In the series of BC PNP draws, the latest one took place on Aug 17, 2021. Keeping with the trending practice of conducting a set of 2 draws on one day, BC held a generic draw as well as a draw that was specifically meant for particular employment categories that are NOC coded.
Who is British Columbia looking for?
British Columbia needs skilled and experienced foreigners who can boost its growing economy and the job market. There are many areas in which communities and employers of BC are looking for good foreign workers to work in Canada in the province.
A major chunk of recruitment is to areas like:
- Business Administration
- Sales & Service
What are the perks?
To start with, the average salary in British Columbia is CAD 62,000 per annum. Your expertise, skill, and experience and the position you don depending on the industry will fetch handsome paychecks for sure.
Besides, the career paths available to immigrants offer perks like the following:
- Financially assist candidates to pay for licenses or professional training
- Help candidates with experience and credentials assessment
- Help candidates to communicate with regulatory authorities
- Get candidates to opportunities in Canadian work experience – E.g., work-study programs in your industry
- Provide language training that’s related to the job involved
- Help candidates with planning a career and coaching
- Give the candidate’s referrals to mentors and employers
|Canada is a great destination for employment and career development. So, before you plan to migrate, click here to check your eligibility.|
More about the August 17 draw
Here’s how the BC PNP draw went:
|Date||Draw type||No. of
|August 17, 2021||Generic||363||SI – Skilled Worker||91||–|
|SI – International Graduate||78|
|SI – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled||73|
|EEBC – Skilled Worker||88|
|EEBC – International Graduate||76|
|Job-specific||64||SI – Skilled Worker||106||ITAs issued to NOCs 0631, 0621 only.|
|SI – International Graduate||106|
|EEBC – Skilled Worker||106|
|EEBC – International Graduate||106|
What are NOCs 0631 and 0621?
- NOC 0621 is the occupation code assigned for Retail and Wholesale Trade Managers.
- NOC 0631 is the occupation code assigned for Restaurant and Food Service Managers
Connect with us!
Y-Axis bridges your skills and the job opportunities available in Canadian provinces like British Columbia. Y-Axis is the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company. Click here to connect with us.
Read some more interesting articles on Canada immigration: