A Permanent Residence Confirmation portal is now your platform to do the necessary submissions and application with IRCC for Canada immigration. This portal is devised to ensure that COVID-19 pandemic will not affect the health and well-being of the application.
To this effect Canada PR status is confirmed without in-person interviews with the new secure portal.
This portal can be used to:
- Declare your presence in Canada
- Confirm your address
- Submit a recent photo to be used in you PR card
- Give yourself access to your proof of Canada PR visa status
- Safely share personal information
Each applicant can create 1 profile via this portal. Each family member will have their own profile, username, and password. No representative can access the portal on behalf of a user.
Working of the portal
Upon approval of the application, the portal will:
- Send an invitation to get confirmation that:
- You want to use the portal
- You want to submit your email address
- Each person on your application wants to submit email
- Create an account for you
- Send an email with the link to the portal along with instructions on how to sign in
As the next step, you can use the portal to:
- Sign in and create your own password
- Confirm your presence in Canada
- Provide an updated home and postal address
- Upload your photograph
Within a week of reviewing and accepting your photo, you should get your Canada PR which will be mailed to the Canadian mailing address you provided.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
PR – Permanent Residence