Abstract: The latest draw held by the AAIP issued 150 Letters of Notification of Interest
Highlights of the Alberta draw:
- A Letter of Notification means that the applicant is being considered for the AAIP stream.
- According to the information given profile registered in the pool of Express Entry, Alberta nominates the candidates and issues them a letter of Notification of Interest.
- The Accelerated Tech Pathway has set
- Selection requirements
- candidates’ eligibility different from other streams
Details of the draw:
Alberta conducted a draw facilitated by the AAIP or Alberta Advantage Immigration Program on June 21, 2022. The draw issued 150 Notification of Interest letters to immigrant candidates.
The IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) has restricted the number of nominations for this program. The program facilitates the foreign nationals who migrate to Canada to get on the path to receiving Canada PR.
The CRS (Comprehensive Ranking Score) of the applicant with the lowest rank who was issued the Notification of Interest letter is 306.
*Check your eligibility to Canada through Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
2022 Draws of AAIP
The detailed information on the draws of AAIP held in 2022 is given in the table below:
Date of draw
|Number of Notification of Interest letters sent||CRS of the lowest ranked candidate|
|June 16, 2022||150||
May 19, 2022
|April 14, 2022||250||
March 22, 2022
|March 8, 2022||350||
February 1, 2022
|January 18, 2022||350||
January 5, 2022
Eligibility Requirements for AAIP – Express Entry
The candidates may receive a Notification of Interest letter for the AAIP if they fulfil the requirements given below:
- An active profile of the candidate exists in the pool of Express Entry
- The occupation stated in the profile submitted in the Canadian Express Entry pool is an occupation that contributes to the economic development of Alberta
- The applicant has expressed an interest to immigrate to Alberta permanently
- The candidate has scored a minimum of 300 points in the CRS
These factors increase the chances of the candidates being issued the Notification of Interest letter:
- They have graduated from a post-secondary institution in Canada
- The candidate has a child, parent, or a sibling who lives in Alberta with a Canada PR or permanent residency, or is a Canadian citizen
Eligibility Requirements for AAIP – Accelerated Tech Pathway
The candidates under the Accelerated Tech pathway need to fulfil these requirements:
- An active profile in the federal pool of Express Entry
- A score of at least 300 in the CRS
- Full-time employment in Alberta in:
- An occupation listed in the Accelerated Tech Pathway occupations
- An occupation that is a part of the tech industry in Alberta and listed by the AAIP list of eligible NAICS or North American Industry Classification System codes
- The primary occupation stated in the Express Entry profile is the same as the current employment in Alberta.
Do you want to migrate to Canada? Contact Y-Axis, the leading Overseas Consultant in the UAE.
If you found this news article helpful, you may want to read…