Highlights: Canberra Matrix Draw
- ACT issued 354 invitations in the recent Canberra Matrix draw
- The draw was held on September 26, 2022
- The applicants who had a score of 70 or above were invited
- ACT Invited both Canberra residents and Overseas applicants
- ACT has a specific number of vacant slots for each month
Abstract: ACT sent 354 invitations to the immigrants through the draw of the Canberra Matrix.
On September 26, 2022, the Canberra matrix draw of Australia welcomed 354 new international candidates to apply for the Australia PR or permanent residency.
The matrix was facilitated by the ACT or Australian Capital Territory.
*Check your eligibility to Australia through Australia Immigration Points Calculator.
Details of the Canberra Matrix Draw
The number of candidates from each category and their minimum scores are given below:
- Matrix nominating Small Business Owners
- 190 nominations: 0 invitations
- 190 minimum matrix score: NA
- 491 nominations: 3 invitations
- 491 minimum matrix score: 70
- Matrix nominating 457 / 482 visa holders
- 190 nominations: 2 invitations
- 491 nominations: – invitation
- Matrix nominating Critical Skill Occupations
- 190 nominations: 71 invitations
- 491 nominations: 83 invitations
- Matrix nominating Critical Skill Occupations:
- 190 nominations: 20 invitations
- 491 nominations: 175 invitations
The ACT has a limited number of nominations per month. The applications are registered by international individuals who migrate to Australia seeking employment. They need to have the required score in the Matrix. Each profession is invited to apply to be nominated for the ACT.
The minimum score to be eligible depends on the vacant slots after the selection, the cap of the profession, the demand, the date, and the time at which the Matrix was registered. If the requirement of the profession is more, the individuals who have a high score in the rank of the Matrix are invited.
Want to migrate to Australia? Contact Y-Axis, the leading Immigration Consulting Company of the UAE.
If you found this new article helpful, you may want to read…