South Africa visit visa:
- If you wish to travel to South Africa you can apply for an e-visa online. This South Africa tourist visa is valid for 60 days. You cannot overstay on this visa.
- Documents required for South Africa tourist visa from Dubai
- A passport with a validity of at least six months
- 2 passport size photos
- Old passports and visa
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of return ticket
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Proof that you have enough finances to fund your visit
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Yellow fever vaccination
- When the traveler’s eVisa application is accepted, the eVisa will be sent to the email address given with the request. When flying to South Africa, the traveler must save a copy of the eVisa on their phone or take a printed copy with them. To reach South Africa, the traveler must present the eVisa along with their passport at the airport.
- Processing time
- The visa will take up to three working days to process. Individuals should send their applications ahead of time to prevent travel delays.
Why do I need a South Africa visitor visa?
A South Africa visitor visa might be granted –
- For business
- For tourism
- For visiting family or friends
- To spouse that would be joining spouse [who is in South Africa on work/study permit]
- To children for joining parents [that are in South Africa on work/study permits]
- To a fiancée/ fiancé for joining partner with intention to marry within 90 days
- For study purposes for a maximum stay of 3 months
- Charitable or voluntary activities
- For taking part in conferences
- For research activities
- For working in the production of a show or movie [that is, in the entertainment industry]
- Sports events
- For medical purposes, for a maximum stay of 3 months
Does South Africa provide the visa on arrival facility?
In South Africa, visas are not given at the ports of entry. Anyone who enters South Africa without a visa would be put on a plane back to their home country.
How long can I stay in South Africa on my visitor visa?
A foreign traveler who is a citizen of another country can visit South Africa temporarily for business or tourism for a maximum of 90 days with a South Africa visitor visa.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.