Philippines visit visa
If you want to visit the Philippines as a tourist, you should know that citizens of certain countries are entitled to a visa-free entry. This visa-free access privilege, however, is only valid for 21 days. A Philippines tourist visa is required for stays of more than 21 days.
Nationals who need to apply for a tourist visa can extend their stay, but only for a total of 30 days. The total length of time spent in the Philippines cannot exceed six months.
Documents required to travel to Philippines
- A valid passport
- Passport size photos
- Old passports and visa
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of return ticket
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Income tax returns for last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- If employed, a certificate of current employment with full name, address, telephone number of the employer with duration of service and salary details of the employee
- When the Applicant is self-employed, a copy of his business registration
- If the Applicant is a minor, documents of the parent or legal guardian documents are required that show proof of income
The processing time for the visit visa to Philippines from Dubai can take about 10 working days. Individuals should make their applications in advance to avoid delays in their travel plans.
Which visa is required for a trip to the Philippines from another country?
An individual must apply for a 9A: Temporary Visitor’s visa in order to visit the Philippines for a short period of time.
Is it possible to prolong my visa-free stay in the Philippines?
The first 14-day visa-free stay in the Philippines could be extended by another seven days. As a result, a maximum stay of 21 days is possible.
What if I enter the Philippines without a visa and convert it to another visa?
No, if you gain visa-free entry into the country, you cannot convert to another visa category when in the Philippines. A visa-free entry into the Philippines is non-convertible to other visa categories.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.