Peru visit visa
In order to visit Peru, you will have to apply for the Peru visit visa. This visa is valid for 183 days.
Eligibility requirements for Peru tourist visa
You must have a genuine reason to visit the country
You must have the finances to support your stay
You must meet health and character requirements
You must have a motive to return to your home country
Documents required for Peru visit visa
- A valid passport whose validity will exceed the duration of the visa you apply for by six months
- Three passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Letter from the organization where you are working
- Recent statement from your bank
- Income tax statements
Which form do I need to complete for a Peru visit visa?
Two copies of Form DGC-005, typed or handwritten, must be submitted. To be filled out in black ink and block letters.
What is the validity of a Peru visit visa?
The validity of tourist visas issued by the Peruvian government is six months, starting from the date of issuance.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.