Malaysia visit visa
If you wish to visit Malaysia, there are 3 types of Malaysia visit visa, eligibility varies based on various factors. The 3 different types of Malaysia tourist visas are:
- Malaysia eNTRI visa
- 30 days single entry visa
- 30 days multiple entry visas
Malaysia launched the e-Visa scheme for visitors who want to visit the country. Travelers simply fill out an online application to apply for an electronic visa to enter Malaysia, which is available to certain foreign nationals. After completing out the application form with all required information and making the online credit card payment, applicants will receive their visas by email.
- A valid passport with six months validity
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Travel insurance
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
Pass for entry
Foreign nationals who wish to visit Malaysia will need to obtain a pass at the point of entry in addition to a visa (where required) in order to remain in the country temporarily.
A pass application must be submitted prior to entering the country. Each application must have a sponsor who will be in charge of the foreign national’s entry into the country. The pass is a piece of paper that grants you permission to remain in the country for a specific time.
What are the documents that have to be shown at entry checkpoints into Malaysia?
The following documents will have to be produced at the entry checkpoints in Malaysia –
- eVisa printout [in A4 format]
- Valid and genuine return ticket
- Proof of funds to cover expenses while in the country
- Proof of accommodation
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.