Latvia visit visa
If you are planning a trip to Latvia in northern Europe, you may need to obtain a Schengen visa for a short stay. You can stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days within a 180-day span with this visa. A single-entry or multiple-entries are possible with a Schengen visa.
Since Latvia is a member of the Schengen Agreement, you can travel freely within Latvia with a Schengen visa.
Documents required for Latvia tourist visa
- Completed application form
- 2 passport size photos
- Proof of civil status that includes marriage certificate and birth certificates of children
- Proof of accommodation in Latvia, this can be confirmation from the hotel you will be staying in
- Any proof supporting your occupation back in UAE
- If you are a student, you need to have a NOC from your institute
- If you are self-employed, you should have proof from a relevant authority
- If you are employed, then you should submit your salary certificate for the three months before the date of application. The other option is to provide a NOC from your employer
- Proof that you have sufficient funds
- Income tax returns
- Invitation letter from any family member or a sponsor if applicable
- Statement from your bank of the last six months
- Passport copies
Application process for Latvia tourist visa
The first step is to make an appointment at the nearest Latvian embassy or consulate
The next step entails filling out the application with all of the relevant details as well as any other documentation that may be required.
The application must then be sent to the application center.
The next step is to schedule an appointment before submitting your visa application.
Your meeting will take place at the Latvian Embassy where you will have to appear in person.
What should be included in the cover letter that will accompany my documents?
It is important for you to explain why you want to visit Latvia. If you wish to travel to other Schengen countries, you must also state your reasons for doing so.
Is it mandatory to purchase travel insurance?
Taking out travel insurance before going on a trip abroad is always a good idea. Travel insurance helps you to relax and enjoy your trip rather than worrying about what could go wrong. It also gives you a simple way to deal with any emergencies that might occur during your trip.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.