Japan visit visa
In order to visit Japan, a Japan visit visa is required. The visa has a 90-day validity period. Tourists will remain in the country for up to 30 days under the single-entry rule. Tourists may also apply for a double-entry visa, which allows them to travel for two short trips in a six-month span. Tourist visa holders, on the other hand, are not permitted to work while in the country.
Documents required for the Japan tourist visa
- A valid passport
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Letter from the organization where you are working
- Statement from your bank of the last six months to prove you have enough finances to fund your visit
- Income tax statements
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Travel insurance
- Old passports and visa
What is the processing time?
The processing time is between 7 to 10 working days.
How long would it take for me to be able to re-enter Japan after a trip if I have a multiple entry tourist visa?
The authorities will not authorize you to re-enter the country if you do so too soon. Furthermore, a tourist cannot stay in Japan for more than 180 days in a year.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.