Georgia visit visa
For tourists wanting to visit Georgia a visit visa is required. This is valid for 3 months. There is also an e-visa facility to obtain this visa.
Eligibility requirements for Georgia visit visa from Dubai
Have a genuine reason to visit the country
Have the finances to support your stay
Meet health and character requirements
Have proof of motive to return to your home country
Documents required for the Georgia tourist visa
A valid passport whose validity will exceed the duration of the visa you apply for by six months
Passport size photos
A copy of your completed and signed application form
Details about your itinerary
Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
Copy of tour ticket
Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
Letter from the organization where the applicant is working
Recent statement from your bank
Income tax statements
Travel insurance policy that will cover major injuries or accidents
What is the processing time for visit visa Georgia?
10 days is the processing time for a visit visa Georgia.
Do keep in mind that, in individual cases, the processing time can be extended to 30 or even 60 calendar days.
The Embassy is committed to issuing visas as soon as possible, provided they have the complete and satisfactory information about the applicant.
The processing period can be extended to 30 days because of the number of applications received by the embassy/consulate or the uniqueness of your situation.
It can take up to 45 days for exceptional applications to be processed by the embassy/consulate.
What is the maximum period that I can stay in Georgia?
The total period that an alien can stay in Georgia is not more than 90 calendar days in any 180-days’ period.
Depending on the number of days stated in the visa application, short-term visas can be awarded for up to 30 calendar days. If you have visited the country before, you may be granted a five-year short-term multiple-entry visa.
What is the Georgia eVisa?
The Georgia eVisa is an electronic visa that allows the holder to visit Georgia for a short period of time for tourist or business. After receiving the approved electronic visa at their email address, the applicant can print a copy to bring with them to Georgia along with their passport.
What is the application process for the Georgia eVisa?
- You can apply for a Georgia eVisa from anywhere in the globe via the eVisa Portal. The following is the application procedure:
- Fill out the online application form
- Electronic files of the following papers should be attached
- Your travel document
- Accommodation proof in Georgia
- Your health and travel insurance
- Any other documentation pertaining to your trip’s aim
- Use your debit or credit card to pay the eVisa fee ($20).
- Allow time for the visa application to be processed. An eVisa will take five calendar days to process.
- You will receive an electronic version of your visa, which you must print, if your visa is accepted.
- With the printed Georgia eVisa form and the physical copies of required documents, you can go to Georgia.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.