Cyprus visit visa
For tourists wanting to visit the country a tourist visa is required. This is called the short-stay visa and is valid for 90 days.
Short-stay visas may be awarded for many trips by foreigners who need to come to Cyprus often, for example, for tourism as long as the total length of these visits does not exceed three months in any half year. This multiple-entry visa may be valid for one year or longer in extraordinary circumstances, but not for more than five years for specific groups of people.
Eligibility requirements for Cyprus visit visa
Have a genuine reason to visit the country
Have the finances to support your stay
Meet health and character requirements
Have proof of motive to return to your home country
Documents required for Cyprus tourist visa
- A valid passport whose validity will exceed the duration of the visa you apply for by six months
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Letter from the organization where the applicant is working
- Recent statement from your bank
- Income tax statements
- Travel insurance policy that will cover major injuries or accidents
Which visa is required to visit Cyprus?
To visit Cyprus, you will need a Short Stay Visa.
If you are visiting the Republic of Cyprus for purposes other than immigration and your stay will not exceed three months, you will need a travel visa. You can visit Cyprus for an extended amount of time or several times with the travel visa. A short-stay visa for Cyprus is normally issued for one or more visits.
How long can I stay in Cyprus on my visit visa?
In any half-year period beginning from the date of your first admission into Cyprus, the duration of your stay, or visits in the case of a multiple-entry visa, shall not exceed 3 months.
What if I wish to come back to Cyprus more than once?
If you need to visit Cyprus frequently, such as for business, you will need to obtain a Multiple-Entry visa.
If you need to visit Cyprus regularly, you can get a multiple-entry visa for several visits. In any half-year, the average length of visits from the date of the first entry does not exceed three months.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.