Study in Poland

Study in Poland

Down Arrow

I accept the Terms & Conditions

Don't know what to do?

Get Free Counseling

Poland Study Permit

If you wish to study in Poland but are a non-EU national, you will require a Poland student permit to study in Poland. The permit is valid for a period of three months. In order to extend your stay, you must apply for a residence permit at least 45 days before your permit expires.

 The residence permit is issued for 15 months. You can extend it for a period up to three years, but it cannot extend beyond the duration of your course.

The country has more than 450 higher educational institutes that offering courses in a range of subjects. Students from over 150 countries have made Poland their study abroad destination.

The universities here follow the Bologna system like other European nations.

Language requirement to study in Poland

While international students may enroll in English-taught courses, it is beneficial for them to learn Polish. This will assist them in communicating with the local community and becoming acquainted with the culture.

Working while studying

Students from non-EU countries can work here during their course.  You can work part-time and finance your stay in Poland by working part-time.

However, having a valid residency permit to operate would be advantageous. That is required to study in Poland, so you would be able to work part-time.


Looking for inspiration

Explore what Global Citizens have to say about Y-Axis in shaping their future

Frequently Asked Questions

Can you stay back in the country after graduation?
What are the average tuition fees and living costs for an international student?