Poland Business Permit

If you want to visit Poland for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a Poland business permit. The type of permit needed is determined by the length of stay: C type permits are for stays of less than 90 days, while D type permits are for stays of more than 90 days.

This permit is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.


You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Poland or any other country in the Schengen region with the business permit.

What if I have to stay in Poland on business for more than 90 days?

You must apply for the National Type D permit if you plan to remain in Poland for more than 90 days in a single visit or multiple visits within a half-year span.

Can I extend my Poland business permit?

A Poland business permit can be extended only in exceptional cases. There must be a strong reason for seeking an extension.

What is the earliest that I can apply for Poland business permit?

The earliest you can apply for a short-stay Type C permit for business purposes is 6 months before your planned business trip to Poland.

What is the latest that I can apply for a Poland business permit?

The latest that you can apply for a business permit for Poland is 15 days before your business trip.

speak to a counsellor
Get started

We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.

I accept the terms & conditions.