Poland Business Visa
If you want to visit Poland for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a Poland business visa also known as the Schengen visa. The type of visa needed is determined by the length of stay: C visas are for stays of less than 90 days, while D visas are for stays of more than 90 days.
This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past ten years
- Copies of previous visas
- 2 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Poland
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Poland on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel and a Power of attorney from your company giving you full authority
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Income tax returns of last three years
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of civil status
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Poland or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa.
What if I have to stay in Poland on business for more than 90 days?
You must apply for the National Type D visa if you plan to remain in Poland for more than 90 days in a single visit or multiple visits within a half-year span.
Can I extend my Poland business visa?
A Poland business visa can be extended only in exceptional cases. There must be a strong reason for seeking an extension.
What is the earliest that I can apply for Poland business visa?
The earliest you can apply for a Schengen short-stay Type C visa for business purposes is six months before your planned business trip to Poland..
What is the latest that I can apply for a Poland business visa?
The latest that you can apply for a business visa for Poland is 15 days before your business trip.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.