Netherlands Business Permit
If you want to visit the Netherlands for business purpose, you would need a business visa to travel the Netherlands. This visa facilitates a businessperson to visit Netherlands for business activities, such as employment and partnership or corporate meetings.
REQUIREMENTS For Visa
You need to apply for a short-stay visa for the Netherlands. This visa for short-stay is also known as the Schengen visa. It permits you to stay for 90 days in the Netherlands.
All the European countries part of the Schengen agreement considers this visa valid.
These are the documents you would need to apply for the business visa in the Netherlands:
- A passport with six months’ validity
- A passport should have been issued in the past ten years
- Two passport-sized photos
- Completed application form for visa
- Proof of funds to pay for the stay in the Netherlands and return trip
- A policy for travel insurance that covers medical emergencies
- Cover letter from your company, if you are visiting the Netherlands to represent their business
- An invitation letter from the company you plan to visit with a detailed address and scheduled travel dates of your visit
- Certificate from your employer permitting you for business travel and authorizing you with a Power of Attorney
- Proof of the two companies having past trade relations in the past
- The past six months’ bank statement
- The returns of income tax for the past three years
- The company should declare its intention of covering the expenses on the LOI or letter of invitation.
VALIDITY AND PROCESSING TIME
You can stay for 90 days in the Netherlands or any of the countries in the Schengen region with the help of this business visa.
The time for processing varies, it may take longer, or it might be processed quickly. The Netherlands business visa application might be processed approximately in 15 to 30 working days. If time is your concern, you need to speak to the concerned officer for the processing of your application.
You can apply for a business visa for the Netherlands within 15 days to three months of your scheduled travel dates.
HOW CAN Y-AXIS HELP YOU?
- Evaluating the documents needed for your visa application
- Guide you on the funds that need to be displayed to the visa officials
- Counsel you to complete the process of application
Contact us today to get your Netherlands Business Visa process started.
Can I do paid work on a business permit for Netherlands?
You cannot be employed in paid work on a business visa for the Netherlands. The business visa for the Netherlands is issued to an applicant on the condition that any organization in the Netherlands will not give employment in paid work. If you intend to do any paid work in the Netherlands, you need to apply for a work permit.
Do I need travel insurance for business permit for the Netherlands?
A policy for travel insurance is required. According to the EU Regulation 2019/1155 of the European Parliament, sufficient and valid travel medical insurance is mandatory for Schengen visas.
What is the step-wise process for business permit for the Netherlands?
These are the steps you need to follow to apply for the business visa to the Netherlands.
STEP 1: Fill out the online application form
STEP 2: Submit all the required documents
STEP 3: Attend the appointment
STEP 4: Submit the biometric data
STEP 5: Submit the complete application, a physical copy of the online application, and the required documents.
Do I have to give biometrics again if I travel again later?
Biometric data collected remains valid for 5 years. If you have to apply for another permit within these 5 years, there’s no requirement for providing biometrics again.
Do I need to submit biometrics again if I travel again later?
The biometric data submitted is valid for five years. If you need to apply for another visa in these five years, you need not submit biometric data again.
Can I extend my business visa?
The visas for the Schengen C category cannot be extended. Consequently, the business visa cannot be extended. Under exceptional circumstances, you can be granted the Force Majeure permit or permit for humanitarian reasons. If this is not the case, you need to leave the country.
Can I travel to other Schengen countries on this business visa?
The Netherlands being a member of the Schengen Agreement, you can travel and operate a business in any of the nations in the Schengen region through your Dutch business permit.
The other countries have their independent visa rules and requirements. Croatia permits you to enter the nation without a Schengen visa.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.