Ireland Business Visa
You would need to apply for an Ireland business visa if you want to visit Ireland for business purposes. A businessman may use this visa to travel to Ireland for business purposes such as company meetings, job interviews, or partnership meetings.
A short-stay visa, also known as the Ireland C visa, is required for business visits to Ireland. It is valid for 90 days. The traveler must apply to the Border Control for permission to remain in Ireland for business purposes with this visa.
When applying for this visa, you can choose between single and multiple entry.
You can only enter the country once with a single-entry visa and cannot return if you leave within the 90-day period.
You can enter and leave the country multiple times with a multiple entry visa till the visa is valid. This visa is issued for specific purposes like requiring to travel frequently to the country for attending meetings etc.
You must have a legitimate and good reason for visiting the country.
You must have enough money to support yourself and any dependents during your stay.
You must have strong links to your home country that will allow you to return home after your stay.
You must have a decent character and a clear criminal record. You may be required to have a PCC (Police Clearance Certificate).
You must have a valid invitation from a legitimate company in the country with which you are doing /will do business.
- Valid passport
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Italy
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Italy on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
- Proof of accommodation
- Evidence that you will return to your country after your visit. To prove this, you need to provide evidence of your employment and family commitments in your home country
- Proof of payment of the visa fees
You should apply for a visa three months in advance before your trip.
You will need extra time to prepare documentation to support your application, for example, an invitation letter from a host company in Ireland, hotel reservations.
Which visa will I need to go to Ireland for business purposes?
With a short stay ‘C’ business visa, the visa holder can travel to Ireland for up to 90 days for attending meetings, negotiating or signing contracts/agreements etc.
When can I apply for business visa for Ireland?
You can apply 3 months before your intended date of travelling to Ireland.
What is the basic step-wise process for applying for business visa for Ireland?
STEP 1: Create visa application online.
STEP 2: Paying the applicable visa fees.
STEP 3: Sending in passport and documents for processing.
Do I have to provide my biometrics for business visa for Ireland?
In certain cases, biometrics might have to be provided.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.