Czech Republic Business Permit
Do you want to visit the Czech Republic from India for business? You need to apply for a business visa. With this visa, a businessperson is permitted to visit the Czech Republic for the purposes of a business, such as employment, corporate meetings, or partnership meetings.
REQUIREMENTS for the CZECH REPUBLIC BUSINESS VISA
You need to apply for a visa for a short stay. It permits you to stay in the Czech Republic for 90 days. The short-stay visa is popularly known as the Schengen visa. The visa is valid for those countries of Europe which are part of the agreement of Schengen. The business visa allows you to travel through the countries involved in the Schengen agreement and stay with minimal restrictions while conducting the business activities.
REQUIREMENTS of ELIGIBILITY
The requirements for the Czech Republic business visa are:
- It is mandatory to have a valid passport for a minimum of 6 months validity from the starting date of the trip.
- The trip’s main goal should be to attend events related to business, such as conferences and meetings.
- You need to have adequate funds to pay for your stay in the country.
- It is advisable that you have travel insurance.
- If the Czech Republic is the only destination you are going to visit or if the Czech Republic is one of the many Schengen destinations when you visit the region, you must apply for the Schengen work permit.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED for CZECH REPUBLIC
The documents required for the work visa for the Czech Republic are:
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of three months
- The passport should have been issued in the last 10 years
- 2 passport-sized photos
- A complete visa application form
- Proof of having funds to pay for the stay in the Czech Republic and return trip
- A travel insurance policy amounting to 30,000 pounds
- A cover letter from your company if you are traveling to the Czech Republic to represent their business
- An invitation letter from the company you need to visit mentioning their address and the scheduled dates of your visit
- A permit from your employer allowing you the business travel
- Evidence of trade relations between the two companies in the past
- The last 6 months’ bank statement
- The company should declare that the expenses are covered in the letter of invitation.
The processing time of a business permit is approximately 15 working days. This might differ based on various factors, such as the number of essential entries, the volume of applications processed by the embassy, the option of express processing, and the like. Thereby, it is recommended to apply for the work permit well ahead of time.
HOW CAN Y-AXIS HELP YOU?
· Counsel you on the requirements for the visa application
· Guide you on how the required funds
· Complete the process of application
Which permit do I need to go to the Czech Republic for business?
To travel to the Czech Republic for business, you will require a Schengen short-stay permit.
Will my Schengen short stay permit for the Czech Republic be limited to that country?
With a Schengen short-stay permit, you can travel to these countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Slovenia, Slovakia, Austria, Malta, Germany, Italy, Norway, Portugal, the Netherlands, France, Latvia, Denmark, Poland, Greece, Iceland, Finland, Liechtenstein, Estonia, Luxembourg, and Lithuania.
What is the latest that I can apply for business permit for the Czech Republic?
The latest that you can apply for a business permit for the Czech Republic is 15 days before your intended date of travel.
What is the processing time for business permit for the Czech Republic?
Usually, a business permit for the Czech Republic is processed within 15 calendar days. In certain cases where further scrutiny of the application is required, the processing can take up to 30 days. In rare cases, the time taken for a decision to be reached on the application can be 60 days which is the maximum time that can be taken.
What is the processing time for business visa for the Czech Republic?
Usually, a business visa for the Czech Republic is processed within 15 calendar days. In certain cases where further scrutiny of the application is required, the processing can take up to 30 days. In rare cases, the time taken for a decision to be reached on the application can be 60 days which is the maximum time that can be taken.
How long can I stay in the Czech Republic on my Schengen short-stay permit?
You can stay for up to 90 days in any 180-day period.
Which visa do I need to apply visit the Czech Republic for business related activities?
For visiting the Czech Republic on business, you need to have a short-stay visa for Schengen.
Will my Schengen short stay visa for the Czech Republic be limited to that country?
With the short-stay visa of Schengen, also known as the USV or Uniform Schengen Visa, you are permitted to travel to the countries listed below:
- The Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
What is the latest that I can apply for business visa for the Czech Republic?
You can apply for a business visa to the Czech Republic as early as 15 days prior to the date of your scheduled travel.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.